Call This Dealer

Used

95 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wholesale Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • VIP TREATEMENT

I was in the market of looking for an Audi A7, I came across their site finding the exact model and trim I wanted. It was the smoothest transaction I'...ve ever had with a dealer. HAROLD was very communicative with through the whole process, he even picked me up from the airport with the car so that I could get a feel for it. This guy truly knows what customer service is about.

• The best car buying experience ever.

My husband and I didn't know what to expect when we took the almost two hour drive to go test drive a vehicle we had seen on the Wholesale Inc website.... When we got there the car we were interested in was ready and waiting for us. The gentleman that helped us was just so genuine and helpful. He like it when people are just natural with us and not try to push anything on us. I loved how accommodating they were. Anything we needed or wanted was readily available to us. It was such a cold day out and there was a great fireplace to warm up by and hot coffee. Just very comfortable. Any questions we had got answered and if they didn't know the answer they found out for us. I'm enjoying my lovely new car so much. It's fun to go to work now. :) I have already recommended Wholesale Inc. to a friend who is searching for a vehicle and will tell everyone I know in the future about them. Thank you for making this the best car buying experience ever.

• New truck

Very easy to work with and did not push me into buying anything I didn???t want. Would recommend to anybody looking to purchase a truck.

• Best Service!

Matt took ownership of helping me get into a car upon our first conversation. My previous car was totaled, credit wasn???t perfect, but he went above ...and beyond with his supervisor Matt to find me something new and reliable! I had a hard time with getting transportation to the dealership when I got approved and will you believe he took the time to come get me and let me test drive my new car back! The process once I got there was very streamline, finance manager was extremely helpful as well, Matt, THANK YOU for caring about my family and I, I love my new car!

• Thanks Wholesale Inc and Harold York

Highly recommend Wholesale Inc.!! Very quick service. Found the vehicle we wanted at a fair price. I can???t say enough good things about Harold Yo...rk! He was very informative and not pushy like other salesmen. Highly recommended.

• Great Experience

I recently purchased a vehicle at this dealership. The process was very smooth, the inventory was incredible, the prices were very reasonable, and my ...salesman, Harold York, was Great! I was in and out with the vehicle I wanted.

• Purchase with Scott Barry

Scott was so easy to work with! Attentive, patient, easy going, didn???t put any unnecessary pressure on me??? Highly recommend this place, the staff,... and the experience!

• In and out

Greast service. Had everything ready when I got there. No hassle getting the payment I needed. Definitely will be back when I purchase my wife's new v...ehicle.

• Experience was great.

Robbie was a pleasure to work with. Very attentive, took his time, and there was no pressure to buy. Enjoyed our experience in buying our car.

Overall Experience

• The entire experience was great!!!

I give this whole experience a 5. Everything was handled professionally, courteously, and promptly. I dealt with Mr. Harold York. He did a fine job... in all aspects of my purchase. He worked with me for over a week on the telephone and internet. He listened to what I wanted and followed through with everything in a prompt manner. Upon delivery of my truck at the establishment in Mt. Juliet, TN, everything was incredible. The whole entire experience was incredible. All the employees, everyone, was friendly, helpful, and courteous . The place was outstanding. I have been and will be telling people about my great experience and referring them to your establishment. Thank you so much. I am a very satisfied customer. See you next time....Garry Barronton

Wholesale Inc.