• Great service and pricing

The service department took care of my oil change and software upgrade in a timely fashion at the most reasonable rate.

Steve, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is satisfied with their experience at our dealership. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Mike Castagnino - GM - mcastignino@foxvalleybgmc.com

• Fox valley Buick dealership, of St Charles ""

How you are treated with a warm friendly smile!! And the communication with the staff is very knowledgeable of your vehicle!!

• Great customer service

My experience was great! The service writer Frank greeted me as soon as I pulled in to the bay. Service director Mark kept me posted on the progress of the repairs. ANY staff I encountered were courteous and friendly.

• Great dealership and staff

Easy online service booking. Friendly staff. Clean and comfortable waiting area. Overall nice environment and great staff. Overall good experience.

• Bring a mechanic or the vehicle into a shop

My search for a car has been very specific. 2008 or 2010 Toyota Rav4. The facility is great and they let you take your time to inspect the car. I HIGHLY recommend taking any of their used cars to a mechanic outside of the dealership. We took the 08 Silver Toyota Rav4 into RX Automotive in St Charles, IL (highly highly recommend these guys to look over the car you're wanting to purchase, they have a stand up team!) to inspect the car because we were serious about buying, only to find that the transmission was bad. When we returned to the dealership to tell them about the transmission, they did not act surprised given the information. I personally don't trust dealerships that hide this kind of information from a potential buyer.

• Retired Fire Lieutenant

We just made a purchase of a new Buick. The salesman was extremely professional.

• Love my Yukon xl

Very satisfied with my salesman Fransisco. He went above and beyond his job to get me a great deal on my Yukon xl.

• Best place to buy a car

Friendly, group of experienced sales consultants that made the experience of buying a GMC easy and fair. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. There was no high pressure sales tactics, just an upfront and honest dealer with a great product. I was treated like a friend or member of the family. I gave them my budget and they put me in the vehicle I wanted and the price I needed.

• Got a New Car and Couldn't Be Happier!

Our salesperson, Myron Brown, was great....he is a personable and very knowledgeable salesman. He was very accommodating to our needs and schedule. The paperwork was handled in a quick and efficient manner. We were very happy with our experience!

• My most recent service trip

I was greeted promptly and courteously, they suggested a much needed filter change and got me out quickly. The usual prompt courteous service. There are many places I could go for an oil change, but I prefer going to the dealership.