Detour Cars

(978) 500-0867 (978) 500-0867

3.6

4.0

Chevy Silverado

"Donald was very helpful and friendly'", the staff worked diligently to accommodate my needs. Very happy with detour cars and i would recommend these people to anyone looking to buy a truck.

Impressed

First of all, my husband was looking everywhere! Every car web-site, every used dealer!!!! And I said let's go to Detours! So we did today, I was there for no less than 1 hour - got approved - signed all paperwork - and got exactly what we were looking for! Donald Durand couldn't of been more pleasant! He was knowledgeable, kind and helped us in every way he could! I would recommend Detour Cars to everyone...I am very impressed with them! Oh forgot one thing, absolutely no pressure...Thank you Donald and thank you Detour, I am impressed and extremely happy...Toni C...

Holly Ferrara

Me and my boyfriend are both veterans with a limited income, Donald helped us out in a big way. Thanks Donald we owe you so much. Great guy. He will help you out. Call him.

Amazing

I have to say that i had an absolutely amazing experience at this dealership. I made a phone call, went that same afternoon and met with Donald Durand. Within 1/2 hour I was approved for a car for my daughter. In less than a week my daughter drove away in her Honda Civic. We are not only pleased with how quick the process was but also the customer service. Donald made us feel at home.

1.0

Good luck,!,,,,,,,,.................?..........

4th rate dealer beware ,!,,,,.lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,lll.,,,,,,,,,,,,ll,

Pleasant, Easy Transaction with Donald Durand

Worked with Donald Durand to purchase a truck. He was a pleasure to deal with, and made the process easy and quick. Would purchase from them again. Thank you Donald!

Dealer response

Thanks for your business and look forward to selling you your next vehicle!

First time for everything!

Buying my camry from this dealership was by far the easiest buying experience i have ever had. I have bought 7 vehicles in the past 20 years or so, and for the first time I was actually impressed by the way this dealership handled it. Wasn't rushed, had plenty of options, treated with respect, I could keep going but I suggest everyone check them out and find out for themselves.

Happy Happy

First off, i never write reviews, but im so happy to have done business with this company. I did a lot of research on the truck I wanted and this dealership had a lot to pick from. My sales guy was professional and informative. Will be sending my friends and family to Detour Cars.

1.8

Crappy Service department

Went to Detour Cars because of bad credit. I was able to get a vehicle with no issues. The issue that I do have was the service department. We have a 2 year warranty and I called the service department leaving 4-5 voicemails in a span of a month with no luck. I ended up calling the sales department to complain and to ask if they can have someone call me right away. I did receive a call right away to schedule an appt for my car to be checked out. When I took the car they had it for 3 days and 2 of the 4 things were fixed only. This place is a good hour away so driving there isn't a walk in the park. They promised to fix something when I took the car but then tried telling me they never promised that. After more digging they did in fact locate the paperwork that statement the fix they promised to make. They said they'd call us back to schedule a time slot and I never heard back. It's been 2 months. I refuse to keep chasing the service department. I'd rather pay someone to fix it than wait on them. I would NEVER recommend that place all because of the service deparement. I had never been so disspointed in a service department.

Getting a car

Me and my fiancee went there we had crappie credit and detour cars help out us and we are very pleased with them and they are extremely helpful and kind can thank enough to help us out