Julian's Auto Sales, LLC

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 22 reviews

• September 18, 2014

I was referred to Julian's over 6 years ago by a good friend. Originally, I used him for all my servicing needs and he had the best prices as well as best... knowledge for working on my Audi. After a collision, I was forced to bring the car to a dealership for the repairs but they completely botched the job. I ended up bringing it to Julians and he fixed the dealership's botched repair. Over the years, I have bought 2 cars from Julian and even sold one through him. I have sent many friends to him for servicing as well as car sales and they have never had any complaints. Julian and his mechanics have extensive knowledge of foreign cars (especially German cars) and I wouldn't trust anyone else with working on any upper-end vehicle. He also has a large selection of pre-owned cars that are very fairly priced!

September 20, 2017

I've used Julian, as my mechanic, for a few years now. He's an excellent mechanic,nice person and his prices are fair

July 24, 2017

i purchase a jeep grand Cherokee, over the weekend .arrived after 4 pm and was done a few hours later great car buying experience, no pressure. worked... with TODD nice man, great car sales man, would not hesitate to send family and friends his way.

October 17, 2016

buying my 06 f350 was here was a great expirience. the service, speed and kindness was almost unreal. very down to earth place to buy a vehicle. I would... deffinently recomend buying from there. - a very happy customer-

July 28, 2016

Go see John he takes pride in his work and handling sales should your car need any warranty work or regular work he is quick to address it and take care... of it

June 27, 2016

Excellent place of business- I would highly recommend to anyone. The owner Julian is a great honest person' I have purchased 2 vehicles from them.

March 28, 2016

I got a great Caddy, at a very fair price. Julian was very fair, and very honest about the vehicle. Definitely not like your typical used car dealer. I... have recommended this car dealer to friends and family-which says a lot. Absolutely worth your time to stop in and see what he has,and you won't have to deal with any of the nonsense that you usually would from a used car place.

February 5, 2015

I was happy with the car I bought from here its a good car and it runs great. But I did notice a few things. I was told that my car was going to be clean... when I was going to pick it up that Saturday morning but when i got there it wasn't washed and th inside was differently not cleaned at all. When i got into the car there was also literally no gas. There was a baby bottle cap in the back seat and there was dirt on the rugs. Also later that day I noticed that the left rear window didn't work and the passenger heated seat doesn't work. I just thought when someone buys a car from a dealership and who also pays cash should have at least some gas and a clean car.

September 13, 2014

Let me start by saying I have been looking for a 2009 Audi for a long time. Julian's had exactly what I wanted at a price that could not be beat, so I... came all the way from Worcester MA, to purchase the car. I only had time to come down on a Sunday, and Julian took time out from his family to meet me, so I could put a deposit on this car. A few days later I picked up the car and Justin the new guy was so professional he had all the papers prepared and ready to sign, so I got out of there in 15 minutes. I am so impressed by those guys and would recommend them to anyone. I just wish I lived closer so I could send all my friends and family there.

September 11, 2014

Not sure why they have a 5 star rating, this was the worst expirience ive ever had lookivg for a car. The owner wasnt there at all to talk to, i had waited... over an hour for him to come to the shop. Everyone there is super unprofessional, very timid and NOT friendly at all. I was looking at a 2003 jetta, he clamied the brakes were done but my boyfriend is a mechanic could tell that they were not even touched. We told juilen and he said they were done but then quickly changed the story and said he got confused that they werent done. I had put 1,500 down on the car for them to hold it for me so i could make up my mind, later on i changed my mind and wanted my money back so i called that next day on a saturday and both him and his wife were ignoring all my calls untill finally i just showed up and demanded my 1,500 back. Overall the worst expirence, unprofessional, Unorganized, sketchy. I would never recomend going here.

I'm sorry you felt unappreciated. We were very short staffed at the time of your visit and I, Julian can only be in so many places at once. We try the... best that we can and have already increased our employees to meet demand. As to the brakes, we have at all times over 15 Volkswagens in stock and if I forgot about one, then I apologize, but rest assured before any car is delivered we do a thorough inspection and whatever needs to be done is completed prior to delivery. We hope to serve you in the future and change your mind and live up to all the high ratings we have received.