Hendrick Toyota Apex

Call This Dealer

New Used

4.1
  • Service Department Part Prices are Terrible

I had a door lock replaced and was charged $100 more for than part from Apex Toyota than I was via another dealer. I tried to rectify this thru conta...cting management via email, but could never get anywhere or a response. Beware of buying parts from this dealer.

• Ms Gee

Best car buying experience in a very long time! Great customer service!

• Outstanding Service

Houston Dealers did not want to sell cars probably because there were so many people flooded that needed new cars so I reached out to North Carolina. ... I purchased this car by telephone. From my initial contact to the final acquisition Hendrick Toyota Apex, NC is head and shoulders above other dealers!!!! This dealership has a team that is a well oiled machine and they have only one goal - CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION! Dealing long distance is a challenge but with Hendrick you feel like you are sitting in the showroom and being treated like royalty.

• Oil Change

1st service on my Prius Appointment was easy Service was completed on schedule Waiting space was comfortable and food and drinks were good Everyone... was pleasant Couldn’t ask for more

• Oil Change Plus

Had my Camry serviced. Was given a printout of upcoming items to watch out for in the near future. The service people really care about you and your v...ehicle.

• Great Service.

Excellent Service. Purchased my Tacoma from this dealer over 2 yrs ago. Still in excellent condition. The Service Department Team is courteous, cu...stomer oriented, and professional.

• Good experince

They were very helpful and made things very easy. I'd recommend it for everyone.

• Excellent Service for my RAV4

Mr. Brian Flick (Service Advisor) took excellent care of my RAV4 in a most courteous and professional manner. I would recommend him highly.

• SERVICE TOYOTA TUNDRA

I find your dealership to be top notch. From greeting of service staff when entering service bay to people on the desk. Folks are always cordial and... willing to help in any way they can.

• Maintenance

Took my new Camry in for the 5000 mile maintenance. My appointment was on Monday afternoon. I realized on the Friday before my appointment that some...thing had crawled under the hood of my car and died. We tried to find it but could not. Since my appointment was Monday, I decided to ask them to check for it when I took my car in for maintenance. When they brought it back they said they were not sure if that was covered under my Toyota care and I would have to come back the next day. I live an hour away, so I took it to my mechanic and he found it within 15 minutes. If Toyota really cared, they would have tried to help me out without worrying about the money. Will not be buying another car at Toyota in Apex.

Hendrick Toyota Apex