Average based on 2 reviews
  • HAPPY CUSTOMER

My wife and I bought a really nice SUV from these folks last week. The process was easy and this dealer handled our financing with no problems. We saw the vehicle advertised on the internet and found that the description was accurate and just as we hoped. My wife has insisted that I post this review because she was so impressed with the folks at Catalina. I looked around the lot at other vehicles and everything I saw looked nice and I couldn't believe the low prices compared to other places we had shopped. GOOD JOB GUYS

• Excellent Experience

This dealership has really good quality vehicles and is an easy place to do business. They handled financing for us eventhough we had some past credit issues. The cars qualify for extended warranty so we felt good about our purchase. They operate with a low overhead because of the location of the facility and we like that just fine!