Infiniti of Cool Springs

Used 888-441-0466 Email Dealer
Service 888-449-7939

4.3
Average based on 55 reviews
  • Got a great SUV at a great price!

Freddie was a pleasure to work with. I do not buy cars often but the overall experience was very good and my wife and I are thrilled with our new QX60. You will not go wrong if yu look/buy here for your next vehicle.

• Great experience purchasing a car from Cody Martin

Cody sold me a new HR-V and was even able to get a color they did not have in stock. I appreciate the time Cody spent with me to help me purchase my new car.

• Purchasing at Infiniti

Brenda Shelly and Ish Saddler helped me out a lot and I look forward to sending many more friends to Infiniti of Cool Springs!

• Great Experience

Cody Martin was very efficient and made sure I was able to get the car I wanted.

• Great Sales Experience at Infiniti of Cool Springs

My sales person, Brenda Shelly, was referred to me (by my prior Infiniti dealer sales rep) and I couldn't have been in better hands. Brenda's experience comes through immediately, which brought a certain comfort and trustworthy level to the sales process. She was great! I'd definitely come back the next time I purchase or lease.

• Amy Brooks 2016 QX50 AWD Nashville TN Cool Spring

Fabulous experience! Cody Martin was an amazing sales rep! I love leasing my cars from Infiniti of Cool Springs!

• Purchase of Q60 from Infiniti Cool Springs

I purchased an Infiniti Q60 from Infiniti of Cool Springs and had a very positive experience. The staff were very helpful and I felt like I got a fair deal on my purchase.

• Great Service

We received great customer service from Zach Hayes and Ish for our new QX60. They had a tremendous selection and completed the entire process from us looking at cars to the keys in our hands in a very reasonable timeframe. I have to say this was one of the easiest purchases we ever made which made the trip from Virginia well worth it!

• My Q50 Story

Our sales agent Brenda is the BEST! She made purchasing our Q50 an exciting and wonderful experience. I took my car today to have the insurance changed and in leaving I saw a guy checking out my car. It was our agent Bob and he is a big Infinity fan also. He was telling all about my new car. I was surprised he new almost everything I was told by Brenda. I feel sure our future cars will be purchased at Infinity of Cool Springs and we would want Brenda to be there to help us out. I must add that Ishmael, the sales manager was very nice also and made you feel like family. Also want to thank Hoyt my friend from church who gave us the friends and family code so we were able to save a little a the price. This is our second Infinity and I would also like to thank the service department. They do an excellent job!

• Cody Martin great salesman i love the car awesome!

Cody was very perfessional and our entire experience went very well. we left today with the car that I was looking for.