• Great Cars!

It was a great experience buying from ET Auto! Will do business again in the future!

• Buying a truck

My dad was paying for a truck and I consigned and he couldn't pay and I was gonna start paying , they didn't giver me a chance,he was never late for 3 yrs and they picked it up...The payment was only 13 days late..I just lost my mom had to pay for her funeral but they didn't even work with me...

• cardenas

Very friendly salesperson (Freddy). Answered all my questions. Never felt pressured. I will recommend my friends and family to this auto place.

• Knowledgeable & Friendly Salepeople

In an effort to save money, I have been to numerous used auto sales store in the South side although I live in the North Side. Unfortunately, the customer service at many of these locations was not that good and sometimes sketchy. So I was pleasantly surprised when I meet Freddy at ET Auto Sales this weekend. He was not only friendly, but also very knowledgeable about the many types of vehicles (the pros and cons of each) as well as the different types of financing options available, regardless of credit history. I am still deciding between a few vehicles, but I plan to come back to Freddy to finalize the sale soon. His customer service is top-notch.

• Friendly

Had a awesome experiance last week looking for a used car. Thanks for all your help.

• Wonderful Salesman Robert

Very nice and wonderful salesman, persuasive and right to business, outgoing and friendly, people person!

• Great Job!

Robert was very nice and helpful. He explained the pros and cons of several vehicles, I didn't feel rushed when buying my vehicle. Great job!

• Awesome place to buy a used car!

ET Auto & Robert are awesome! We are returning customers and are always telling others about you.

• Clean Used Cars

Clean cars & trucks, honest and fast service! Clean cars & trucks, honest and fast service!

• Best Car buying experience!

This by far was the best experience I've had buying a car. Straight forward, courteous and pleasant shopping experience. VERY HAPPY!