Call This Dealer

Used

674 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jidd Motors from DealerRater.com
  • Happy buyer

Paul and Luca both provided me with great service. I thought buying a car living in California would be a hassle but Luca and his team proved me wrong.... Will recommend Jidd Motors to friends and family.

• Amazing!

Faced so many problems trying to get approved for the car that I wanted but they did not give up!! Bashar is amazing! Thank you so much! I appreciate ...all of the hard work!

• Customer support

Igor Levit is a great guy to work with. Great customer relation and knowlege about the cars. Excellent service. Every one here is great pleasing and ...Genorous.

• My new evoque

Bashar helped me find a car that I loved even more than what I originally came in to get. He was very helpful and walked me through the whole process ...with a lot of help. I love my new car!

• Great service from Art

Came into Judd to look at a 2015 CLS 550, and met with Art who helped me with the purchase.. He was very professional, knowledgeable and honest. I wou...ld recommend this dealership.

• Very nice and easy.

Great experience, Mahmoud was so helpful and the ease of transition was awesome. My wife was very pregnant as in 1week before baby and we were treated... with kindness and fairness, pretty much all you can ask for in a dealer. Plus they gave us plates on the spot, no temporary, as in no secretary if state office long line waiting AT ALL!!! When you???re done, that???s it enjoy!

Overall Experience

• Easy going, pleasure to work with!

Worked with multiple individuals on a nice GL350, everyone is friendly and frank. The sales guys, managers and service guys were all working to resolv...e a small issue. Will do business with again, great selection of luxury vehicles.

• Happy customer

I was very satisfied with the service and with the vehicle I purchased. It looked exactly like the photos that were posted on the website.

• Excellent

Salesman were very helpful and very supportive. Variety of cars in the dealership . Friendly people. Beautiful showroom. Artur was very helpful with u...s and new guy

• 2017 Mercedes c300

Excellent service, friendly people around! I got my car for the price, what I want... And yes, I would recommend to visit this place if you looking fo...r the best deal.

Jidd Motors