• Customer

Was very pleased with Frank going the extra mile for me.

Was very pleased with Frank going the extra mile for me.

• Another great buying experience.

The buying and service experiences surpassed our expectations. We drive an hour to purchase and service our cars there. Thank you!

• Thanks for my Jetta

Lauren, was truly a professional and considerate sales associate, who listened to the features/options that I, the buyer wanted, while providing time for reflection prior to purchase commitment. She exemplified what a professional sales associate should be, and this is why I returned to purchase another car from her several years later.

• Repair Tire on my Beetle

Was on my way to NH and my tire light came on . Stopped at Vw and they fixed it right away . Everyone was very pleasant and helpful .

• Great dealership

I just picked my 6th purchase from the Steet Auto Group, 4th from this dealership. Jason has gone above and beyond every time. Wouldn't go any where at else. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Great people

Great people to do business with. Very easy transaction. Pink Beetles are hard to come by, and Edward the GM made sure I got one. Knowledgeable and trustworthy crew.

• mr snith

they play way to many games. they try to put in a warranty in and bump the rate even when vw offers 0 percent they say you dont qualify when my score is 720 way to much bull.go to rome like i did and get the right deal with no games. ill never go to steet vw again

• best dealer ever

i bought my car from Jason Jones! He is very nice and very professional and knowlegable. He can answer any of your vw Questions and he is always straight forward!!