Toyota of Cool Springs

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 429 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

429 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Cool Springs from DealerRater.com

• fun dealership
    April 17, 2016

Just recently purchased a new Camry. Couldn't be happier with the experience. Absolutely, highly recommend this dealership. I've purchased many cars i...n my lifetime and this was by far the easiest transaction i've ever done. Zero pressure sales. I got the car i wanted for the price i wanted. Mark Jackson was our salesman. He has been there for many years which says something when it comes to car salespeople. This place was hopping. So many people and still they got us out in a very short period of time. From walking in the building to driving out in a new car was under an hour. Buying a car is never a fun experience except for this time. Mark and JD Smith in finance made purchasing a car a very FUN experience. Great guys. I will definitely come back.

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're happy with your experience with us and your new Camry. We look forward to seeing you in the futu...re!

from 600 miles away -- still amazing service
    April 16, 2018

If you want efficient and helpful, this dealership is the definition of both. I live in Jacksonville, Florida and the process was so easy. from the...m taking my credit application all the way to Alan delivering my car, it was a very smooth process. I would recommend this dealership to every single person I meet no matter where you are shopping from. We have a top Toyota dealership here in north Florida and I would still recommend everyone to buy from this dealership.

Overall Experience

Amazing and prompt service!
    April 15, 2018

Jeff listened to everything I was looking for and matched me with exactly what I needed! Everyone worked quickly to help me get the best value out of ...every penny and made a point to help me with the whole process!

Jim Kreger in Service
    April 14, 2018

Jim has taken care of me since I moved here from the Kansas City, Mo area a little over 2 years ago. He has always taken excellent care of me and my 2...008 Toyota Avalon. He is always very Pleasant and gets me in and out. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to get their Toyota serviced.

Super Service
    April 14, 2018

Lino Rivera listened to my concerns and acted upon them. My car needed a 60,000 mile servicing. I was in and out with a clean car and great summary of... service in less than an hour. Lino, thank you for understanding and responding in such an unexpected way.

Overall Experience

Jeff Williams is great, and I would return because of him!
    April 6, 2018

From the beginning through the end, Jeff was friendly, efficient, a good listener, real, and made our experience great. He helped us through the enti...re process. We would return without hesitation and ask for him by name.

Rose W
    April 6, 2018

Jeff was very professional and knowledgeable regarding the RAV4 I purchased. His personality was contagious! He has contacted me several times to see ...if I have questions at all about my purchase good or bad. Best experience Buying a vehicle I???ve ever had.

Toyota of Cool Springs makes it easy
    April 6, 2018

I run a software business and I don???t have time for much else. This is the second car I???ve leased through Toyota of Cool Springs. I just told Jeff... what I wanted, when I wanted it, and asked him not to waste my time. I just want a fair deal. I understand that the dealership needs to make a profit and I also know there is a fair margin. Jeff made it easy to just cut through the nonsense and get a deal done on a vehicle that I thoroughly enjoy driving.

Love my Highlander
    April 6, 2018

Buying a new car is my least favorite thing to do. This time it was a different experience. After visiting three other dealerships I stopped at Toyo...ta of Cool Springs. The salesman, Jeff Williams was so very friendly and knowledgeable. I originally looked at a low mileage 3 year old Highlander. However, Jeff made it possible for me to purchase a new vehicle for about $2,000 more. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Toyota

Employees Worked With
    Out of this world service for out of town buyer!
    April 2, 2018

I had been searching online for just the right deal. After finding it, Jeff took care of me by phone, and helped me in person a few days later. No hig...h pressure or gimmicky sales tactics, just good ol customer service. I???m a repeat customer to this dealership, and would happily recommend Jeff personally.

Toyota of Cool Springs