Average based on 56 reviews
  • great Team

best sales team I ever delt with they were very friendly and answered every question I had and some I wouldn't have thought of.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, James! We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you'll consider us again in the future.

• What kind of title

Outstanding staff out front. Very timely service. Good Job! 2015 F150 XLT Crew Cab

• 2013 Ford Escape

As always very pleasant. Best dealership I have dealt with.

As always very pleasant. Best dealership I have dealt with.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Bill Carone Ford, Inc.. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Debbie

I went in for an oil change. Everyone was very friendly and professional.

I went in for an oil change. Everyone was very friendly and professional.

Thank you, Deborah, for the glowing review! The staff at Bill Carone Ford, Inc. always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Owner

2012 Ford Escape Very prompt and efficient service. Staff was very polite and helpful.

Michael, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service!

• Great Service, Clean Facility

I was very pleased with the service that was rendered and will certainly recommend your dealership to friends and family.

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. We appreciate your positive review!

• Mr. Fred Lanier is the best!

2016 Explorer Sport purchased via Mr. Fred Lanier. Was awesome! Informed Fred what I wanted, how much I desired for my trade. He found the vehicle I wanted, sent me the figures, I went to the bank and got the check and went to Wallace from Fayetteville with check in hand and picked it up. Will probably never buy a new vehicle from anyone else.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Bill Carone Ford, Inc.! Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Bill Carone Ford, Inc. and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Donald Teachey

F-150 Came in for regular service. Experience was good. Will return for future service.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Donald! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• consumer

2015 Ford Fusion, Service was good, staff was helpful. Little more expensive than the Ford Dealer I dealt with In WNC. They had a Ford Express Service all for 39.99. Thank You

• Mister

Everyone was extremely courteous and helpful and the repair was performed and ready ahead of schedule.