Pekin Downtown Auto Sales

(1.0) 2 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

1.0
  • Great, friendly and HONEST service!!!
    October 31, 2015

The guys at Pekin Downtown Auto Sales are awesome! I know that whenever I have a problem with my vehicle all I have to do is take it to them. Their ra...tes are great and they don't try to sell me things that I do not need. They will be getting all my business for car repairs!!!

• Cars.com
    June 16, 2017

I am very disappointed with the lack of response and will not bother with this dealership again. I found the exact vehicle I was looking for, the pri...ce was right, it looked very clean, had every feature I was looking for and was even the color I wanted. Unfortunately I never recieved a response via email or phone call from anyone in regards to my inquiry about its availability or my request for a Carfax report. If the car was no longer available or they do not provide Carfax for whatever reason they could have easily explained that. Very disappinted! Hope others don't have the same experience.

I am sorry for your perceived negative experience. I did in fact return emails to you. Perhaps it went to junk email or something, but either way I ...do apologize. I do have a toll free telephone number that rings to my personal cell phone that I answer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so I can ALWAYS be reached. Thank you !

Pekin Downtown Auto Sales