Jim Glover Chevrolet

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • great service

I'm interested in buying a truck that will help me with my business in hauling heavy Trailers, in speaking to Kendall Jones his knowledge of the vehic...le and his non pressuring approach made me very comfortable and when all come together he will definitely be getting my business, he's a great salesman, will be recommending him to my friends

• Great Service!!!

Aquarion Yarbrough showed excellent customer service I was very pleased with his knowledge he is very educated and strive to make all of his customers... satisfied. I would recommend everyone to do business with him!

• Jim glover lawton

Miguel Olivero was the best thing in this dealership hands down! Never had a buying experience like this in many years. Not pushy,willing to go that e...xtra mile,etc!!! I recommend him for your car buying needs 8 days out of the week....this guy was amazing! Woooooo!!!

• Truck Shopping for Hubby

Looking at new trucks and trying to convince my husband to buy a new reliable truck instead of swapping back and forth with the two trucks that are al...ways at the repair shop. Met a salesman Kendall Jones and must say that he is one of the best, no pressured sales to buy, very professional and courteous. Your company is very fortunate to have him on your staff. I am going to bring my husband in to speak with Mr. Jones and possibly he can have that new truck by Christmas!!!!

• Great Service

I was please by the service today, a sells representive by the name of kendell showed me some trucks that I know I might be purchasing in the future. ...It was hard to pick from the selection he showed me, every truck was nice and tempting to buy. But if everything goes well my next truck will come from jim glover

• Great service kendall jones

My salesman made me feel very comfortable with looking at cars Kendall jones did an excellent job as a salesman I cannot wait to meet with him to purc...hase my vehicle excellent job kendall

• great sales person

Troy Ayres was a very good sales person I would recommend him to anyone. A very nice man

• Jim Glover the Experience

The experience I found at Jim Glover was really like no other. I went in expecting the finance to be totally different then when I anticipated it to b...e. Im glad the sales man Jordan Toney gave me an amazing experience to remember and one to never forget, he was awesome and honest with the knowledge I was giving. The sales man assist me with Jim Glovers top of the line deals and their outstanding prices. Great Experience!

• GREAT SERVICE!!

This has to be the best dealership ever! I went car browsing for a family member t and Aquarion Yarbrough made sure that i left satisfied. He never pr...essured me about anything and his patience was remarkable! He answered and explained everything i had a concern about. I will definitely shop there from now on and strongly encourage anyone else to do so.

• Great, fast service!

Brian Bowen was very professional and all of the process was made easy. Great hospitality!

Jim Glover Chevrolet