AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Valencia

(4.7) 107 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service

I was searching for a Jeep Wrangler for a while and I finally found what I wanted! Ruben helped me with anything I needed throughout the buying proces...s and I love my new Jeep.

• Great service

Very happy with Autonation Dodge. Made the buying proccess of my new truck very easy

• Told to arrive at 8am didn't start work util 130pm

I had a nice buying experience with Jonathan and David. I ordered running boards and tonneau cover to be installed later. Parts finally came in so m...ade an appointment a month and a half after my purchase. It seems decent customer service stops after the sale is made. With no respect for other peoples time. Jen said the earlier the better so i got there at 8am only to find out it will take 8hrs. Now to me that seems like an excessive amount of time to install 2 items. So 3 hours later i ask Jen if there is and ETA? She rudely replied "end of the day". So here it is 4hrs later and here i sit waiting and wasting the day away. Manny the service manager stopped buy at 1:30pm to say the parts are now being installed. Now why the hell did Jen Otzen tell me to be here at 8am and why can't they schedule 4hr windows. I could have gotten quite a few things done in the 5hrs I've been sitting here.

• Love my car

After having mechanical issues with my longtime Dakota, I had to go car shopping for the first time in 16 years. I found my Charger on this website. B...ut since I haven?t had a car payment in 10 years, I went to the dealership with a budget and wanted more bang for my buck in the form of a used car. The salesman Jesse was very helpful, patient, and he didn?t try to push me into a brand new car. I love my car. The Uconnect software is outdated and I haven't been able to take advantage of the promotional trial of the Uconnect system since they don?t work and I think I might want to keep it after the trial especially the Vehicle Health Report. I?ve made an appointment to have the software updated on Tuesday, and that was very easy. The USB in the center console also doesn?t work. But despite these minor setbacks I still absolutely love my car and I would?ve bought it anyway. I appreciate Jesse the salesman for his patience, courtesy, and being sympathetic to my needs especially during a difficult situation. He even made a few jokes about his beat up old car to make me feel like a friend. Thank you to Jesse and all of the great staff at Valencia Dodge.

• Great people. Great deal. No sharks.

Paul, Stephen, Kim and the finance team were great. Professional, no pressure and easy to work with. Not your typical dealer where you are fighting fo...r a deal.

• AutoNation Chrysler Amazing Experience!

The lengths that this Dealer went through to make my wife and I happy were extraordinary. We wanted a very specific car and they looked high and low,... made our very narrow financing situation work and couldn't have been more patient and kind as we continually moved things around.

• Ram 1500

Lance was very helpful and provided lots of information that I needed as this was my first truck purchase.. all the staff is very professional... it w...as a great first car buying experience..

• Service

My first good experience in a sevice department .I will definitely go back . Good service advisor.

• Ram 1500

Great buying experience. I got a great deal on my new truck! Thank you Cruz Perez and the rest of the sales team for a low stress purchasing experienc...e.

• Amazing Dealership

I recently purchased a used Jeep from this dealership and I have to say I had a great experience. James the GM actually came out to discuss a few ques...tions that I had and took the time to walkout with me and review the vehicle. That was what really sealed the deal for me as I could tell he really cared about me and my questioners getting answered. In the little time I was at this dealership I can tell that this store and its staff are all very passionate about what they are doing. I highly recommend this dealership.

AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Valencia