AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Valencia

New 888-718-9532 Dealer Website
Used 888-718-4125 Email Dealer
Service 866-685-1602

• Great Service

I was searching for a Jeep Wrangler for a while and I finally found what I wanted! Ruben helped me with anything I needed throughout the buying process and I love my new Jeep.

• Dodge Ram

Steven was very helpful and made the experience very easy.

Steven was very helpful and made the experience very easy.

• Great experience!

I'm 80 years old and have purchased many cars but dealing with Auto Nation was very easy, fair and pleasant. I received an evaluation on my trade-in which helped in making the purchase of my new car much, much easier. I can highly recommend my salesman and the other staff at Auto Nation to anyone wishing to buy a new or used car without any pressures.

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Valencia. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Challenger

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, left with a Dodge Challenger. Very sexy car!

• Beat all my expectations!!!

So happy with the purchase. Kim listened to my needs and wants. Not hassles. Got it done.

• Autonation Valencia

Great experience buying my Jeep through Autonation Valencia!

Great experience buying my Jeep through Autonation Valencia!

• 2017 Durango

Buying a car has never been so easy, everything was very clear and I knew what I was paying for.Thank you

• My new car

Great experience. Best service and price. Thank you

Great experience. Best service and price. Thank you

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Very helpful

The salesman was very helpful and did his best to make sure i left with the car of my choice.

• Auto Nation Valencia

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

I'm happy with my 2014 Dodge Charger. Facility needs improvement though for a more comfortable wait. Processing and accommodation with approvals was satisfying. Friendly people though can be improved for a better hospitality.