Lyle Pearson Land Rover Jaguar Volvo Cars Acura & Porsche

• whats a title

very friendly, very knowledgeable, and trusting. Courteous - not "your pushy, overbearing sales force."

• Great people to work with.

Vehicles are in great condition with great prices. Service and staff are fantastic to work with.

• Nathan A

Mark, our salesman, was very knowledgeable about the product and was very low pressure. He just presented the car and the information and let us make a decision. Thanks for a good buying experience.

• Internet car shopping.

I contacted the dealership to ask about a range rover evoque. I had asked about the price of the vehicle since I had seen another one similar on the internet at a much lower price. Almost identical vehicles... I was told that the range rover st this dealership had the option of cooling seats which was why they justified an 8,000 price difference. Do instead of purchasing from this dealership...I flew to San Francisco and purchased my new car. Kelley Gonzales

• We are excited about our new Acua

Our experience was excellent. Our salesman, Bob, was professional and courteous. We never felt pressure, but comfortable and helped. All of our questions were answered and we are excited for our new Acura.

• We can't imagine a more pleasant experience

We can't imagine a more pleasant and enjoyable buying experience. At each step of the process Royce and Rob were patient and gracious answering all our questions thoroughly. We are thrilled with out new MDX!

• Bob and crew did a tremendous job

Bob Hampton and the crew did a tremendous job. They were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. God's Blessings.

• Bob's my Car Guy!

I love working with Bob, he has been my "Car Guy" for many years and always takes good care of me. Honest, fair and works with my budget. I look forward to working with Bob for many years to come.

• Wonderful Job!

Rob Denniston and Jason Bernier did a wonderful job, they made the deal happen!

Rob Denniston and Jason Bernier did a wonderful job, they made the deal happen!

• Great Experience with Mike Hazel

i was in yesterday working with Mike Hazel. i just want to say what a great experience it was. he was wonderful. car buying is one of the most stressful things for me and he made it as pleasant as possible. thanks so much!