4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 909 reviews

909 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stamford Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• August 3, 2017

I had a great experience with my purchase. My salesman Arcadia and his managers we great. Arcadia is the reason I purchased the car from Stamford. ...He made everything super .easy and he took added time to .explain to me all the features that were on the car. He also offered additional service after the purchase ...My wife and I are thrilled to work with him and his additional efforts for support. This is rare in today's world! We certainly shall need additional assistance with all the features in which the sales person i important. Arcadia the only reason we purchased the car from Stamford...all pricing was a few dollars the same but he was and is exceptional

Thanks for the five stars Allan! Congrats on your new purchase!

June 21, 2018

Last Thursday my door locks stopped working. I called the service manager and said I would be there in ten minutes. He met me and determined the pas...senger door switch needed to be replaced. I made an appointment for the following week. On Tuesday I stopped by and told him I could be there Wednesday. When I arrived mid day Wednesday 'within minutes he too my vehicle and gave me a loaner.' In a couple of hours I received a phone call stating my car was ready. Came back to pick it and it had been washed. WOW They know how to take care of their customers.

Stamford Hyundai

Thanks for the five stars! We're glad to hear that everything was fixed to your satisfaction.

June 21, 2018

I happened to roll into the dealership to test a Hyundai Tuscon Value but ended up spotting and falling in love with the 2018 Kona Ultimate. It is a ...sleek and edgy car packed with technology and power. Definitely fits the tastes of 20 - 30 something adults. Hyundai out did themselves with a car that is also an SUV.

Stamford Hyundai

Thanks for the five stars! Congrats on your new Kona and thank you for choosing Stamford Hyundai!

June 19, 2018

I have been trying to buy a car with my daughter for 2 months. Looking to stay within a budget limited our options but after working with Jonathan a...nd giving us more options we were able to lease a new car making my daughter happy and keeping our expenses within our budget. She walked out with a smile on her face hard to do with a teenager!

Stamford Hyundai

Thanks for the five stars! We are glad to hear that we could find your daughter the perfect vehicle! We wish her many happy miles of driving and thank... you for choosing Stamford Hyundai!

Jonathan OX Ochsner

Certified Sales Consultant-"THE KONA KING"

June 17, 2018

Everyone was very helpful. They worked with my budget and I was able to get a great car for a good price. Will recommend to friends.

Stamford Hyundai

Thanks for the five stars! Congrats on your new purchase and we hope to see you again!

June 16, 2018

Traveled from Port Jervis ny to Connecticut due to the dealership having new left over 2017 Hyundai sonatas. Looked at three that they had and found t...he one we wanted at a price we found more then reasonable. Ed Maldonado was the dealer we worked with and he was great. Bought the car we wanted and and couldn???t pick it up for almost a week. Got there today and the car was washed and waxed and waiting out front for us when we arrived. After a brief explanation about the working of the car we were in our way. Overall we had a great experience and the dealership and with Ed that we will be willing to travel two hours again when we are looking for another car.

Stamford Hyundai

Thanks for the five stars! We are glad to hear that your shopping experience with us was a pleasant one. Congrats on your new Sonata and thank you for... choosing Stamford Hyundai!

June 14, 2018

I bought a CPO 2017 Genesis from Sonny Vallejo at Stamford Hyundai. Sonny took the time to let me try out all the features of this car. This took upwa...rds of an hour as I wanted to be sure the intelligent cruise control worked as advertised. The car came with tinted windows which are not allowed in NY State. Sonny and the service team removed the tint at no cost which I felt was fair as the car would not have passed inspection otherwise. I have been driving the Genesis for over a month now and like this car more and more. I used TrueCar to find this car and Stamford Hyundai had no problem agreeing to the advertised price. Overall this was a pleasant car buying experience and I would recommend Sonny and this dealership to anyone looking to buy a Genesis.

Stamford Hyundai

Thank you for the five stars! Congratulations on your new Genesis and we hope to see you again!

Sonny Vallejo

Sales Consultant and Leasing Specialist

June 14, 2018

I went to Stamford Hyundai looking for a certified pre-owned vehicle and ended up buying a brand new 2018 Tucson. Ed was very patient and allowed me ...to test drive multiple vehicles before I decided to buy. He was not pushy, and very thorough, as was all of the staff at Stamford Hyundai. I am very comfortable with my decision and look forward to enjoying my Hyundai Tucson for many years.

Stamford Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback! Congratulations on your new Tucson and thank you for choosing Stamford Hyundai, we hope to see you again!

June 13, 2018

The guys at Hyundai did a great job they where prompt in helping me out and had great service. They went extra to help out.

Stamford Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback!

June 13, 2018

I went to Stamford Hyundai looking to buy my first car and also a car I would keep for a while. Ed, Dave, Anthony, and the entire staff at Stamford Hy...undai were so helpful in my purchase of my 2016 Tucson and they really took care of me; no pressure to buy at all. I highly recommend them and will definitely return when it???s time for a new car! Thank you guys so much!

Stamford Hyundai

Thanks for the five stars! Congrats on your new Tucson and thank you for choosing Stamford Hyundai, happy driving! We hope to see you again.