Ray Laethem Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 888-640-1096 Dealer Website
Used 888-652-5208 Email Dealer
Service 888-673-1578

4.3
Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Great dealer and very friendly and forthcoming

I went to cars.com after a bad experience at a different jeep dealer in Macomb. Ray Laethem got with found exactly the jeep I wanted and really went out of their way the make me satisfied. I would recommend Ray Laethem to everyone.

• Great price, professional, easy process

I dread dealing with salespeople in general. I don't like the whole sales game, however Ray Laetham changed my attitude toward dealing with sales people. I walked in and right off the get go they were professional, not pushy, helpful, listened to MY wants and needs. They sold me what I wanted, not what they had or wanted. If you want a relaxed atmosphere with friendly and professional staff I would highly recommend Ray Laetham!!

• nice dealer

The dealer was nice, and our trade was very readily and fast.

The dealer was nice, and our trade was very readily and fast.

• Avoid this place!

BUYER BEWARE!!! I'm rarely treated with such a lack of respect as I was when I walked in to this pit of vipers. I researched and priced a vehicle online using Truecar. I found the lowest price in my area at this dealership. I was contacted by saleswoman, Dana, who guaranteed the price for any car in stock, but also any car NOT in stock just to sweeten the deal. It sounded great. I went in to meet her and make the purchase. The staff there either pretended not to know who she was or pretended not to know where she was. I was assigned a new salesman who promptly produced much higher prices. I dialed her phone and, voila, there she was all along right in plain view. I guess they did know who she was after all. What a sad joke. I had her print the Truecar form and after a short discussion, she looked me in the eye and said the Truecar report is a mistake and they refused to honor their own advertised price. And this comes after a few days of discussing the same price for a specific vehicle with specific options via phone and email. Unbelievable! Save yourself the trouble and take your business elsewhere. I did.

Unfortunately, the virtual vehicle you built on TrueCar is not a product that Chrysler produces, therefore we could not honor the certificate on the virtual vehicle. As TrueCar states, we were still willing to honor the discount on an actual vehicle. Please see TrueCar certificate verbiage below. "With Guaranteed Savings...based on users who configured virtual vehicles...the selected TrueCar Certified Dealer guarantees that you will receive at least a certain, stated minimum savings amount off the base Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP"). Including any vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives currently available." Although we did explain this during your visit, it is obvious that we could have done more to ensure you did not leave thinking we are a pit of vipers.

• Best Service Ever!

Without a doubt the best service dealership I have ever worked with. Ask for Marc LaFata he will exceed your expectations! Thank you!

Thank you for sharing your experience Kelley. The staff loves hearing positive reviews like this.

• good deal

I used cars.com to find my new used 2010 Chrysler Sebring. Great price and Shane got me a lower rate than my credit union. It was all good.