1.0
  • No customer service skills

Went there to check out and possibly purchase a jeep in cash. They asked how much we want to spend and decided that wasn't enough, after that they were extremely rude and pretty much asked us to leave before really showing us anything. If they only they knew how much we WOULD spend if the price is right. Would never buy from them anyway, their prices are outrageous and they even said they have premium prices, (although I don't think they knew the definition of premium). I'd prefer to support American businesses and think they must make their money from.people with credit problems so they can charge high interest rates, that's why they weren't interested in cash.

• Great deal, Sweet ride!

I was in need of a vehicle and they did everything in their power to make sure I got the ride I wanted. Got a great deal on a sweet ride. Customer service was excellent. Very grateful.

• Great People to Do Business With

Great buying experience. No pressure, very honest and did everything they said they would and more. They have quality used cars and will work to get you the best interest rate if buying on credit. Very happy with the car I purchased.

• Great experience

Overall super helpful and they treat you like family. Damon and Alex are super nice and very helpful. They don't push to sell you anything ! I can't wait to go back and get the car I want from them.

• Great Experience

Bought a 2010 Honda Pilot. After I decided I wanted the car the process took less than 20 minutes. Damon is awesome

• Great Experience