This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great deal, Sweet ride!

I was in need of a vehicle and they did everything in their power to make sure I got the ride I wanted. Got a great deal on a sweet ride. Customer service was excellent. Very grateful.

• Great People to Do Business With

Great buying experience. No pressure, very honest and did everything they said they would and more. They have quality used cars and will work to get you the best interest rate if buying on credit. Very happy with the car I purchased.

• Great experience

Overall super helpful and they treat you like family. Damon and Alex are super nice and very helpful. They don't push to sell you anything ! I can't wait to go back and get the car I want from them.

• Great Experience

Bought a 2010 Honda Pilot. After I decided I wanted the car the process took less than 20 minutes. Damon is awesome

• Great Experience