4.5
398 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • You couldn't ask for a nicer set of people to work

WE ARE VERY PLEASED WE MADE YOUR BUYING EXPERIENCE A HAPPY ONE ENJOY YOUR NEW VEHICLE THANK YOU

I dealt with the Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Unit at 8902-16 Fourth Avenue. I got the CRV that I wanted ... just the way I wanted it ... at a price that was lower than I expected. This is my second Honda CPO vehicle in two years. The CPO experience affords drivers like myself the new car feel without the new car smell ... or the new car price. I considered leasing, but I abuse the crap out of my cars. Looking at the "excess wear and tear" clauses of many leases, it doesn't take a genius to know that they want that car back in showroom condition... And I don't buy a car to leave it in a garage. I want to drive my car wherever I want for however many miles I want ... without having to worry about acorns falling from trees and blemishing the sheet metal. Jeff Goldberg was my salesperson at Bay Ridge Honda CPO and Rob Telles was his manager. Everyone from Chastity, the receptionist, to Paul, the Finance Rep, were respectful and courteous. They didn't push any options on me that I didn't want and made the buying experience stress free. The showroom could use some new furniture, but you couldn't ask for a better buying experience.

• First Time Buyer
    April 18, 2017

I just bought a Tiguan from this dealership and Jorge made the process quick and simple. The manager gave me the best discount I could get for the car. After visiting several dealerships, I decided to choose this one because the staff was easy to work with. Every other dealership tried to sell as quick as possible but Jorge let me take my time and wasn't pushy at all. Thank you very much, I'll probably be back after two years to purchase a new vehicle. -Regards, Mr.Lleshi

• Volvo S90

The salesman, John Rotante, was very helpful and provided me with all the necessary information needed for my lease of the new S90.

• DECEPTIVE - BAIT & SWITCH
    December 27, 2016

"0" STARS..... Deceptive sales tactics and typical bait an switch by Jed Kaas, General Sales Manager. He refused to breakout the DMV fees. He also refused to explain the math pertaining to the $250 lease payment he presented, $199 + tax + 625 acquisition fee over 36 months is not $250, obviously they are rounding up for their benefit. Lastly, we agreed on $27,500 for my trade, when they papers were presented it was $27,000. Obnoxious and rude....... Does the owner Robert Sabbagh know what's going on at his dealerships !!!!!!!!!

• Worst Auto Shop Experience
    December 12, 2016

This is by far the absolute WORST VW dealership / auto repair shop I have ever dealt with in my life. I was the owner of a 2000 VW Jetta with less than 80,000 miles on it. It was in drivable condition until we discovered that there was a dent in the oil pan. I called a towing company to tow it to this location and figured it was safe since this is a "certified" VW Dealership / Auto repair shop. Once the service was completed I picked up my car a few days later, this was after they told me the car could be traded in for $1000. I told them I would hold off for now since they confirmed twice that it was in drivable condition and they tested it before giving me the keys to drive it. I paid for my service and less than 12 hours later the car completely broke down on the highway and almost took my husband's life. I got the car towed to another location where now the engine and alternator are completely not functional. They did not take responsibility for this issue nor did they offer a refund. They are SHADY, COMPLETELY DISORGANIZED and NOT TO BE TRUSTED. An auto shop who functions like this with a lack of business ethics and integrity for one's work should NOT but in business.

• the best dealership

The best very informative dealership bay ridge honda thank to Jeff Goldberg

The best very informative dealership bay ridge honda thank to Jeff Goldberg

• The best VW dealership
    October 20, 2016

I have been leasing cars for the past 20 years. By far this is the best dealership I have ever been to. They are honest , sincere and friendly. No hassle. They will work with you and try to get you the best possible deal. Jed the general manager is outstanding. He will work with you as well and will go the extra mile to get the deal done. Trust me I have been around. It's my second car from bay ride VW in the past 3 years. I'm looking forward for my next car. Regards, Jonathan.

• I'm repeat customer & recommend Scott Rozany
    October 10, 2016

I got 2 Volvo S60 T5s from this dealership thru Scott Rozany; 1st one for 2 yr lease & 2nd one for 3 yrs. He's the best! He's very honest, nice, understanding, & intelligent guy. He doesn't try to sell you. He only helps you get into the car you want, at the best price. I didn't deal with any other employee here at Bay Ridge. Also, like to add: I further certify that I am not associated with a dealership or service center or Scott Rozany; just faithful customer

• Mr Yusupov

Last weak I visited Bay Ridge Honda and 2 days ago bought a 2013 Honda CRV , Jeff Goldberg helped me to choose a car and explained everything , I liked his customer service and definitely recommend him.

• christine thomas

overall i was very pleased with the service.walk through the process with more of an understanding of purchasing a car and treated me fair.