Bay Ridge Volkswagen

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 160 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• You couldn't ask for a nicer set of people to work
    May 23, 2015

I dealt with the Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Unit at 8902-16 Fourth Avenue. I got the CRV that I wanted ... just the way I wanted it ... at a price that... was lower than I expected. This is my second Honda CPO vehicle in two years. The CPO experience affords drivers like myself the new car feel without the new car smell ... or the new car price. I considered leasing, but I abuse the crap out of my cars. Looking at the "excess wear and tear" clauses of many leases, it doesn't take a genius to know that they want that car back in showroom condition... And I don't buy a car to leave it in a garage. I want to drive my car wherever I want for however many miles I want ... without having to worry about acorns falling from trees and blemishing the sheet metal. Jeff Goldberg was my salesperson at Bay Ridge Honda CPO and Rob Telles was his manager. Everyone from Chastity, the receptionist, to Paul, the Finance Rep, were respectful and courteous. They didn't push any options on me that I didn't want and made the buying experience stress free. The showroom could use some new furniture, but you couldn't ask for a better buying experience.

WE ARE VERY PLEASED WE MADE YOUR BUYING EXPERIENCE A HAPPY ONE ENJOY YOUR NEW VEHICLE THANK YOU

Great Service
    March 16, 2018

Service on a busy holiday— the predicted length of appointment was 100% accurate( I was waiting for the car)- everyone was pleasant, complete in the e...xplanation and great followup by phone to be sure there were no issues

Volkswagon Jetta
    March 2, 2018

Excellent service. I left a very happy customer; thanks to Jorge and his assistant .No disappointments, no complaints.The price was great, the perks w...ere great and I drove out in my brand new car that day.

New Volvo XC60... happy customer
    December 5, 2017

The salesman Scott Romany was very informative and put us at ease throughout the process.

Leroy's made leasing our new 2018 XC90 a pleasure!
    November 13, 2017

The salesman (Leroy), was very knowledgeable about many of key features included in the very we were interested in. While he spent a considerable amo...unt of time showing my wife and I many different vehicles, we didn't feel rushed to make a decision right away. In fact, we didn't take delivery of our new XC90 until a week after the first visit to the showroom. Overall, we pulled away for the dealership felling completely satisfied the vehicle we choose and the price we paid for it. And that aint nothing!

Couldn't ask for better
    November 7, 2017

No hassles, no hard sell, prompt return or phone calls, everything on schedule, accurate description of vehicle on website, accurate inventory listing.... Just an overall perfect experience.

Prompt service very pleased.
    October 28, 2017

Pleased with promptness and quality of work. Friendly people and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to be well taken care of.

Lease of new 2018 Volvo. A great exoerience!
    October 7, 2017

Exceptional customer care during the process of leading a new Volvo S60.

Horrible place
    September 29, 2017

Horrible customer service! Once they make the sale and you request help they do not return your phone calls! I called to request an appointment to re...view my mother's new lease agreement, with her at my side, and for 3 days no one returned my calls. It was only after I got angry that they listened to me. It seems to me that once the purchase has been made, the customer is no longer important.

Pricing !
    September 2, 2017

NOT RECOMMENDED PLACE, bough a car a year ago added 5000 miles into it went back for a trade, wanted me to over $17000. 2 things 1-they sold me a car ...that cost much less than the real car cost 1-they want to do it again with the trading. I don't recommend this place to anyone .

Bay Ridge Volkswagen