Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham

(4.7) 689 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

689 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham from DealerRater.com
  • Shane F.
    June 12, 2016

Good deal, good staff, Kristy Duke is the example for making a truck purchase or any kind to get you what you want at a dealership. I live in Pensacol...a FL, no dealer in Pensacola could get me what I wanted, So I worked a deal on the phone for a week Saturday-Saturday And I was home by 6 o'clock Saturday with my New truck .

• Great experience
    January 23, 2018

Corey was great and quickly responded to my internet inquirery! Came in three days later and drove away with this beauty. Thanks to Corey and Chris f...or making my experience so flawless!

Overall Experience

• Great customer service!
    January 23, 2018

Deandre Whisnant was great with selling me a car that was perfect for my daughters "sweet sixteen". I cannot thank him enough for all his help

• Great experience!
    January 22, 2018

My experience at Hendrick was great. I felt well taken care of and very informed throughout the entire car buying process. Thanks for all of the help!...

Overall Experience

• Very impressed with staff,profesional and friendly
    January 21, 2018

Best car buying experience.Michael,John,Mallory and Chris went above and beyond to help us get what we wanted at a price EE could afford.we are very p...leased with our purchase.

Overall Experience

• Got exactly what I needed!
    January 21, 2018

This dealership has a little bit of everything!! And at reasonable prices there is something here for everyone!! In house financing was a plus!!! Just...in found exactly what I needed!!! Thanks!!!!

• Best car shopping experience
    January 20, 2018

Ask for Justin Bell! He is wonderful and made this buying experience so easy and stress free. We will definitely be shopping here again in the future!

• Awesome Customer Service
    January 19, 2018

I was greeted with southern comfort from the two receptionists. I was asked what I needed, I requested Justin Bell and he was called to the showroom i...mmediately and arrived promptly. He demonstrated a high level of skills in customer service and was extremely attentive in to what I was looking to purchase. I have never worked with a person with such respect and a high level of professionalism as Justin Bell has. I was also greeted by everyone that came near me during my visit. It???s very rare to meet an entire staff that???s friendly and I will definitely be back soon.

• Perfect Car Buying Experience
    January 19, 2018

I had an excellent experience at Hendrick. DeAndre Whisnant helped me find exactly what I wanted. I worked the previous night. He also made the proces...s go as quickly as possible. I was in a wreck last month that totaled a car I loved and I never expected to come out of this experience with a car I loved even more. Very thankful for DeAndre. I would highly recommend checking out what Hendrick has to offer.

• James Kennedy made it easy
    January 18, 2018

James was excellent in every way. He makes car buying pleasant and easy. I would highly recommend him and the dealership to all my friends.

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Birmingham