• GREAT experience

I bought my 2011 Chevy Silverado from John and I couldn't be happier with the whole process. He's not the normal car dealership, you don't have to deal with the salesman mentality! He truly wants to help you to find the perfect vehicle at a reasonable price!

• 2 Cars in 3 years!

Thanks so much ya'll. I really appreciate your business. John

We bought a car from John in 2013 and had the opportunity to do it again this year (2016). We live in San Antonio, but had no problems financing and taking the ride out there to get a great car. John always finds the best quality cars, with low miles and has great pricing. What you see on the website is what you get in person. Thank you again, this time for our "family car."

Thanks so much ya'll. I really appreciate your business. John

• HONESTY & INTEGRITY....IN SPADES!!

Your kind words are appreciated. Thanks so much for your business! John

We have purchased 2 cars from John Holt over the past 6 years. They have been quality, reliable vehicles!! Our GMC Sierra pickup truck & Toyota Highlander have performed well with NO issues, thank God! John is a kind & honest man who seeks to offer good, clean used cars! Working with him makes for a smooth, Hassle-free car buying experience. We highly recommend John Holt Motors to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle! Thank you, John! We will be coming to you againin the near future!

Your kind words are appreciated. Thanks so much for your business! John

• Great for first time buyers!

I hope your Sportage is preforming as is should. Thanks again for your business. John

Mr. Holt made our first time buying a car as painless a process as possible! He explained all the charges and financing options so we could decide on how to feel comfortable with a monthly payment with a new budget. We feel lucky to have had him for our first time buying a car experience!

• Great EXPERIENCE with NO hassle!

Triple T Kid, I really appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience. Thank you so much. John

We went to see John on a recommendation from a friend. Upon arriving we were greeted by John and had a no hassle experience. In and out, financed and ready to go in 2 hours. Definitely will consider him again.

• Great cars! He's my "go to" guy!

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your comment and look forward to serving you in the future. John

My daughter has bought 2 cars from John and I bought a Pick Up. We love our vehicles (she still has both) He is thorough about good cleans vehicles & helpful with financing. Recommended him to my bosses who bought & love their BMW. Now looking for an economical car for commuting and went straight to John!