New 877-874-3648 Dealer Website
Used 888-310-0248 Email Dealer
Service 888-435-3880

• Wonderful experience at Crest!

Had a wonderful experience at Crest Ford! After my father purchased a vehicle here in the spring, I was sure to return when it came time for me to buy a new car! No haggling or hassling, and I got to take the car for a test drive on my own. Everyone was extremely kind and accommodating. Will be sure to send my family and friends here when they're looking to buy Ford!!

Christina, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Supervisor

I purchase my 2009 Ford F-250 diesel King Ranch from Crest Ford (Plaza Ford) and I was very happy with the sales department and sales person. Bill in the service department has been a pleasure to deal with thoughout the years. I would recommend anyone to the sales and service department.

• Service very nice

Always polite. Very nice to deal with. It was easy to make the service appointment.

• purchasing a car

the best experience I have ever had from purchasing the car from Pasha to dealing with Bill in the service department it is a class operation and I highly recommend Crest Ford to all my family, clients & friends thank you so much for the wonderful experience # one in kind honest customer service warmest Regards, Josephine Farrauto Bousios

• Courteous and competent service dept

I brought my 2015 Explorer in for routine service (oil / filter change & tire rotation). The service rep took my vehicle at the appointed time and was very polite. Afterward, he reviewed with me what work was performed and the results of their multi-point inspection. All work was performed and completed as promised. I also provided my new e-mail address, which may have delayed my response to this survey; although I believe I received a survey directly from FORD, which I believe I did respond to earlier. Regardless, I was very satisfied with my service at CREST FORD and look forward to my next service appointment with them.

• A Great Car-Buying Experience

I purchased a 2016 Ford Focus RS from Crest Ford. I met with Dave L., my salesman, to talk about the specs for the car and was able to order it how I wanted. Darlene, the internet sales consultant, was extremely helpful and was the person who got me into Crest to speak with Dave about the car. He requested a deposit so that I could put the order in my name. Before it was delivered nearly 6 1/2 months later (it is a specialty car and I was fully aware of the long wait), I got the car and the staff treated it as if it was made of gold. Their technicians are auto enthusiasts and honored my very specific requests for when the car came in. The car is perfect and I had a very enjoyable experience working with the staff from Crest Ford. Fantastic job, would HIGHLY recommend Crest Ford to anybody in the market for a new car.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Crest Ford. We appreciate your strong review and recommendation and we look forward to being of service again in the future.

• Service support

We brought our car in on saturday. Crest was able to provide us with a loaner on shirt notice. The communication from Crest was great.

Hi, Noel, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Owner at John A. Bonelli Custom Building LLC

John, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Crest Ford. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

The sales dept and service dept are excellent. Dave, my Italian buddy in sales was spot on and great to deal with. Jim and the whole service staff went above and beyond to rectify a Ford glitch that engineering at Ford didn't have a good answer for. I appreciate the help and will continue to promote the good work at Crest Ford!

• Ford Fusion

I purchased my 2013 Ford Fusion at Crest Ford. The service people were polite and helpful and I was able to make the appointment quickly.

• purchasing a car

the best experience we ever had shopping for a car Pasha our salesman was a pleasure to work with he was kind, considerate and very professional Crest Ford is the only car dealer I will ever go to for all of our cars and Pasha is the best he is our go to guy thank you Pasha for making our experience so easy and enjoyable!!! A++++ 10 Stars++++

We are more than glad to be of service, Anthanasios. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!