Porsche of Beachwood

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 39 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great! Cleanest shop and showroom around!
    June 25, 2017

Bought my new car here, Nicole and Kevin helped me a lot! Always nice and made the car buying experience easy and simple! My car is beautiful, great d...etailing department and extremely clean shop and show room! I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Thanks Porsche of Beachwood it was a pleasure doing business!

Mrs. May
    June 18, 2017

Tiffany was so easy to work with. She made buying a new car stress less and an enjoyable experience.

Panamera GTS
    May 22, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Tiffany Hansen. She was very pleasant and very knowledgeable. She was able to answer any questions about her produc...t and responded quickly to price and trade inquiries.

Exceptional customer service
    April 19, 2017

I cannot express how incredible the service was at Beachwood Porsche. From the minute we walked in the door to the time we left my expectations were n...ot just met but exceeded ! I highly recommend anyone who is looking for exceptional customer service to come to Beachwood. This is my second Porsche that we have purchased and I must say the service here I'll does any dealership I have ever dealt with.

SUPERIOR SERVICE AND NO PRESSURE SALES
    April 18, 2017

We couldn't be happier with our experience at Porsche Beachwood. Navigating the car buying experience for the first time here in usa (we are Australia...n) was tricky to say the least. Other dealerships were not willing to help us, or explain the process, but Porsche Beachwood made it all very straight forward, and gave my wife and I the confidence we needed to book a one way airfare from New York to go and pick up our used car, and drive it back home. Buying was a great experience - Brennan Fox went above and beyond, answering all questions and sending personalized videos of the car we were interested in. We really appreciated his honesty and effort he went to pointing out a few minor nicks and scratches. Because they had nothing to hide we felt confident in the purchase. Car was immaculately detailed when we went to pick it up. Finance was the best we found by far, and our limited credit history in USA was not easy to deal with but Andrew found us a fantastic deal that suited us perfectly. The warranties they offered us were offered without any pressure at all, and all very well explained, and very reasonably priced. Have never written a review before but feel compelled to write this because I read all these reviews when shopping around! I was looking for the perfect SUV for 10 months and found the perfect solution at Porsche Beachwood. Huge thanks guys!

Disappointed
    April 12, 2017

I purchased 2 used Boxsters from Beachwood over a 6 month period. I wasn't satisfied with the 1st car but not totally their fault as I shouldn't have ...bought it in the first place. It was too old and didn't seem very well taken care of. They probably should have moved it to auction as it wasn't a nice enough used car for an upscale dealership. Be careful because "as is" really means "as is." I wasn't expecting certified pre-owned but they basically changed the oil. On the first Boxster the internal lights didn't work and the rear light cluster never did work right. Barely able to pass inspection. I also was disappointed that it came with snow tires. I traded it in on a newer used Boxster but this one has an alarm problem and no 2nd key. Not getting a second key doesn't seem to bother them. Salesman said "how often do you lose a key?" After bringing it to several people's attention they sent me one of those plastic emergency keys. I still have the alarm problem that no one seems to know the problem. Remember, "as" really means "as is". I would have expected better considering I knew I was losing a couple grand on the trade and they are able to sell the first Boxster twice and get both markups. My fault. Won't go back.

Chenzo, We would like to extend our personal regrets regarding the issues with your Porsche Boxster and alarm and assure you that we take your feedba...ck seriously. Our General Manager, Phil Snyder, would appreciate the chance to speak with you. You can email him at psnyder@penskeautomotive.com. Thank you, Porsche of Beachwood

A Class Act
    March 24, 2017

Although I did not buy, it wasn't because of the service or price. They were very willing to negotiate and be fair in the process. I can't stress th...e importance of coming across sincere and respectful to your Clients. It goes a long way in building a brand, referrals and repeat business.

5 Star Experience
    October 17, 2016

This was without a doubt the best car buying experience I have ever had. I started searching locally (in Iowa) several weeks prior to finding the ri...ght vehicle at Porsche Beachwood. The process was painfully unpleasant and the vehicles were not exactly what I was looking for. I finally found the vehicle I was looking for online through Porsche Beachwood. Nicole helped me through the process and made me feel as though I was her only customer. We agreed on terms and she marked the vehicle as sold, so I didn't have to worry about the car being sold before I flew out. I arrived at the dealership; the car was immaculate and looked even better than I expected. I drove the car home 500 miles without any issues. Nicole and Porsche Beachwood surpassed my expectations in every category. This is how car buying should be, and I will check with this dealership for any future vehicle purchases. Thanks to Nicole and Andrew for making this process easy and enjoyable. - Cole (Des Moines, IA)

Cole, Thank you for the great review! We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great time working with Nicole, and that she made your experience at... our dealership so pleasant! We hope you enjoy your new car! Best, Porsche of Beachwood

Gerald D. Garcia, M.D.,FACS
    September 25, 2016

Excellent experience! Felt absolutely no pressure and the sales staff(Brennan Fox) made every effort to find me the perfect vehicle. From beginning t...o end this was without question the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone at this dealership was extremely helpful and professional. Can't recommend this dealership any more highly! They will certainly have my repeat business.

Hello, Thank you for sharing your story with us! We understand how stressful buying a new car may be and our team members do their best at making the... experience enjoyable. We're glad Brennan was able to help find your new vehicle, and that you're extremely happy with your purchase. Take care, Porsche of Beachwood

Review of a recent experience
    August 19, 2016

This dealership and organization is outstanding. I have bought four cars from this dealership working with Brennan Fox. They are truly committed to th...e highest level of customer service. They address all issues promptly and are true professionals. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and colleagues as they have done an outstanding job.

Rajendra, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We strive to provide excellent service to all our guests a...nd are glad you received just that. We hope to see you again! Sincerely, Porsche of Beachwood

Porsche of Beachwood