537 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lakeside Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Great Exp.

I will recommended Shannon at Lakeside Toyota to everyone!

Thank you for the five stars, L.! We'll be sure to pass your praise along to Shannon. Come again soon!

I will recommended Shannon at Lakeside Toyota to everyone!

• customer

Thank you for the five stars! We'll be sure to pass to pass your high praise along to the whole team. Come again soon!

SHANNON WAS VERY POLITE, DIRECT AND PROFESSIONAL. NO UNEXPECTED OCCURRENCES. SUGGEST FINANCE AGENTS NOT KEEP CUSTOMERS WAITING AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME

• “Ask for Daniel Chapman of Lakeside Toyota”

Go and see Daniel Chapman of Lakeside Toyota in Metairie. He listened to what I was looking for in a car and delivered. Not only that, he would not let me leave without getting a deal done. GREAT EXPERIENCE, I’ve already told people that may be in the market for a car to go and see him.

We appreciate the outstanding feedback, Merold! We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Daniel. We look forward to serving you for years to come!

• Buying a certified 2014 Avalon from Lakeside Toyot

Went in into lakeside Toyota not knowing we were going to buy. Daniel went over and above to try and find us the right Avalon for us!

Thank you for the great review, Lori! We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Daniel. Enjoy your new Avalon!

• I am a proud Toyota customer
    September 12, 2017

This is my forth lease and Rene Poche is so helpful....the only way to go when you need a car, I mean your Toyota

Lakeside Toyota

Thank you for the great review, Marian! We look forward to serving you for years to come!

• Shannon was great

Thank you for the terrific review, Rosie! We'll be sure to let Shannon know how much you appreciated your help. Enjoy your new ride!

I bought a used Toyota from Shannon O'Brien at Lakeside Toyota. The whole process was smooth, efficient, low-pressure, and low-stress. Shannon was awesome. She was recommended by a friend and was available to help me immediately. She helped me pick just the right car and guided me through the buying process very quickly. I'm thrilled with my car and I highly recommend this dealership, and especially Shannon.

• patient and professional
    August 31, 2017

Lakeside Toyota

Thank you for the outstanding review, Charles! We'll be sure to pass your high praise along to the whole team. Enjoy your new ride!

Jeremy Stagray was very patient as I test drove a number of used cars over a period of several days and answered a number of questions I had. After he perceived that I was unsure about what I wanted, he sent me an email with a link to the certified Corollas in stock, which greatly helped me to narrow my options and decide on a vehicle. I don't think I could ever say that I have enjoyed or will ever enjoy the experience of buying a car, but Jeremy and Mr. Deleon at least made it a relatively comfortable one.

Lakeside Toyota

• Brought my 2004 4Runner for service.

They misdiagnosed problems with my car and try to sell me services that was not needed.

Martie, we're so sorry to hear that your recent visit didn't go smoothly. We strive to be as honest and upfront as possible at Lakeside Toyota, and to hear that we weren't with you is troubling. If you have a few minutes to follow up on your visit, please call our General Sales Manager, Troy Campise, at (504) 833-3311.

• Camry

Shannon worked tirelessly to find the PERFECT car for me. THANK YOU!

Thank you for the five stars, Ashlie!

Shannon worked tirelessly to find the PERFECT car for me. THANK YOU!

Thank you for the five stars, Ashlie!

• Above and Beyond!

Thank you for the terrific review, Vance! We'll be sure to let Shannon know how much you appreciated her help!

Shannon went above and beyond. I am ill, and she came to my home three times in order to limit the amount of exposure I had to the summer's heat. She deserves a big, big bonus, and a hug!