489 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lakeside Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Friendly dealer

Great dealership, very friendly and knowledgeable. Good price Salesman T. White is good guy. Only complaint is only got 1 key with my used truck.

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your shopping experience. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team. We appreciate your feedback, as customer service is our top priority and we are always looking for ways to improve. Enjoy your new truck!

• Great Deal

Very good selection of used cars and trucks. Pricing very fair as well. Lakeside Toyota is willing to deal. Preston Taylor is an excellent sales professional that truly has the customers needs covered. Very happy with my purchase.

• What no stick shift?
    April 26, 2017

Went in to purchase a new Toyota Corolla. My sales person was Garett Drez. He gently broke the news to me that Toyota no longer makes a Corolla with a manuel stick shift! That hurt. Garett was great to deal with. He used no high pressure tactics. He was able to answer all of my questions. He allowed me all the time I needed to make my decision. I never felt rushed. He made me feel very comfortable with the sales process. I would recommend him to anyone. Everyone I had contact with was very friendly. Julie Conzonere, Milton Watson, and Seri Rawashdeh were all friendly and helpful. I will also mention those at the collision center I dealt with. Alicia Miranda, Sidney Sperandeo, and Al Xavier were all friendly and helpful. Finally thanks to David Winfield who has been my service advisor for many years. He had been one of the main reasons I have remained a loyal Lakeside Toyota customer.

• On the ball salesman!
    April 24, 2017

Lakeside Toyota

Thank you for the great review, Camry Lover! We'll be sure to let Wardell know about your high praise. Enjoy your new ride!

They had to order my car from another dealership. Wardell stayed on top of order status and kept me informed. Very friendly & professional at same time. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a new car.

• Easy experience
    April 21, 2017

Lakeside Toyota

Thank you for the great review, Karl! We'll be sure to let Bob know how much you enjoyed working with him. Enjoy your new ride!

Was a good buying experience. I got in and out quickly and was able to come into the store at about 8 PM and bought a car that night. Bob did a great job!

• Great Experience
    April 19, 2017

Lakeside Toyota

Thank you for the terrific review, Lr4! We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Bob and Milton. Enjoy your new RAV4!

Great experience in my purchase of new RAV4 ... Have purchased 4 Toyotas from here but this purchase with Bob was by far my best experience ... Bob was super knowledgeable and took time to explain the features of the vehicle ... Low pressure sale was the best !!! Thanks Bob and Milton for such a pleasant venture ...

• Mark Stephens

Raymond Noah had the car we were interested in waiting when we arrived. He made the deal with no hassle and we had completed the transaction in less than 90 minutes including the test drive and paperwork. I would recommended this dealership to anyone looking to lease or buy. Mark Stephens

Thank you for the great feedback, Mark! We'll be sure to pass your high praise on to Raymond. Thanks for recommending our dealership to others, and we hope you enjoy your new ride!

• Tacoma TRD Odd Road

The dealership is set up very nice.The sale person was very knowledgeable and helpful .The went well and I was very satisfied with the transition.

We appreciate the great feedback, Wilbert! We hope you enjoy your new Tacoma as much as we enjoyed helping you find it.

• Amazing

God bless Jeremy. And God bless Lakeside. I prayed and prayed for my new Avalon and, with Jeremy's help, He delivered it!

Thank you for the five stars, Bob! We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Jeremy. Enjoy your new Avalon!

• Super Awesome Service
    March 30, 2017

Lakeside Toyota

Toyota has been the number one dealership for a while. The customer service there is AWESOME! Sales and Finance was able to satisfy my needs and help me walk out with the car I wanted! Mr. Noah is AWESOME! If you're looking to buy a car, go to Lakeside Toyota!

Lakeside Toyota

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our dealership to others. We know that Mr. Noah and our team will be thrilled to know that you left feeling so satisfied. Enjoy your new ride!