1.0
Average based on 1 reviews
  • carl burk premium auto

Called about vehicle told if trade in an money down Carl said ti fill out application on line. Did so and a few hours received a short email stating don't think he could do without wives signature. He never responded to our phone call etc this was Jan 2nd. Well I found my car and also bought my wife a brand new Chevy Impala. His loss I believe.

It is unfair for this customer to give us a bad review based on the fact that I am a small dealer that doesn't have the financial resources of larger dealers. He was asking for multiple auto loans in his name and I have no lender that will allow that. To my knowledge, I never received a phone call from him because if we would have, I surely would have responded.