Average based on 259 reviews.
  • Professionalism

This dealership has a great selection of used vehicles. The staff was professional and helpful on the phone when I requested additional information. They were not pushy when we visited the location, but very helpful. The inventory was all in top condition and very clean!

• 2005 Porsche Boxster

First time buying a car online and Tom was excellent. He answered all of my questions and was very helpful. The whole process was quick and easy.

• 2011 Mercedes Benz E350 Convertible

Extremely stress free experience buying our "Florida car" from AutoHaus. From the time they picked us up at the airport, to the time we drove off in our car, it was completely hassle free.

• Great was my experience at AutoHaus.

True to their word. Very accommodating. Great variety of products. Highly recommend you stop by AutoHaus.

• BMW 1998 Z3

• BMW 1998 Z3

• VERY VERY HAPPY CUTOMER

THIS WAS THE BEST DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! ALL THE VEHICLES ARE EXTRA CLEAN...AND THE PEOPLE ARE SO AWESOME I WILL NEVER NEVER BUY FROM ANYONE BUT THEM! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THIS DEALERSHIP!!! :D

• Love the Stang

Tom & DJ: Thanks for making my purchase of "The Stang" go so smooth. The car was put through the paces; stop and go traffic, maneuvering as some fool tried to occupy the same lane as me at the same time, which caused a Bullit (Steve McQueen) type movement onto the shoulder, with a quick downshift, rapid acceleration and a LeMans style passing the aggressor with ease that "The King of Cool" would have been proud of " Steve McQueen goes racing / Ford Mustang". It was a great pleasure to drive "The Stang" and the sound system is superb!!!!! Thanks for making my car buying experience the best ever; it was well worth the 1,006 mile round trip!!!!!

• A Positive Experience

Enjoyed negotiating with Michael, testing driving with Mike and closing with Tom and Michael--and left happy with both the deal I received and the Audi I had just purchased. I purchased my "new" car long distance via couple of rather lengthy telephone calls. I had never dealt with the Auto Haus before but was impressed with the on line reviews. When I arrived at the facility, I was immediately impressed by the facility itself--very clean with beautifully detailed vehicles. The purchase went even more smoothly than I expected and follow up regarding a couple questions I had were responded to quickly and appropriately. Thanks guys, for a good experience--Michael, you can be assured I will be back when it is time to purchase another car.

• Wonderful Experience!

Perfect transaction and tremendously nice staff. Highly recommended.

Perfect transaction and tremendously nice staff. Highly recommended.