Auto Haus of Fort Myers

414 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 24, 2018

very good service !!!! I ha DJ help me with test drive and was very helpful and Tom did an excellent job in getting me a good deal. finally DJ finish with... a very smooth closing. thanks to both of them.

November 10, 2018

I was looking for a 2013 BMW 328i with a manual transmission and was frustrated as to how few were available. I called Tom at autohaus of Fort Myers and... he said he would keep an eye out for me. A couple weeks later he called me back and said he had just taken in a car he thought might interest me. He sent pictures and Carfax report and answered all my questions. A couple weeks later he picked me up at the airport and brought me to the dealership to drive the car. It was everything I expected and more. DJ, Brian were also so professional...making the process painless. I would recommend highly! Thanks!

October 23, 2018

DJ, Tim, Mike and Tom, not to many times you go into a use car dealer and come out remembering everyone's names! Easy place to buy a car. No rush... with salesman Tim! No problem with Negotiating price with Michael. Tom just wanted to tell me thanks. And DJ help Tim deliver my car to my house later that night! No pressure! Great Cars!

October 21, 2018

From the first time I spoke to Tom Stanfield on the phone, I knew this was where I was buying a car... The dealership is spotless.The service and Professionalism... is second to None. I will definitley buy another vehicle here. If you are in the market for a Mint Convertible Look no Further...

October 18, 2018

Excellent showroom, great staff! Walked me through buying experience professionally. Polite management! Fantastic selection of cars, absolutely blown away... at the quality of cars. Easy buying experience will DEFINITELY purchase from Auto Huas for my next car!

September 12, 2018

Just wanted to thank Michael and DJ for making my purchase and shipping a stress free enjoyable experiencel!!! If you are looking for a car these guys... will treat you right!!

August 23, 2018

Just purchased a 2011 Audi A5, It was the most stress free time I have ever spent purchasing a vehicle. Spoke on the phone prior to visit, car was cleaned... and ready for a test drive. No high pressure, NO DEALERS FEES and price was exactly what we agreed to prior to my visit. Will buy my next vehicle from this location in a heart beat.

August 9, 2018

I purchased a 2000 yellow Corvette from Michael. Everything was done by phone because I live on the east coast of Florida. I sent him pictures of my trade... in and he sent me pictures of the Corvette. Working with Michael and the other three gentleman at the dealership was a pleasure. Everyone there was a gentleman professional and knowledgeable. I've never bought anything in my life sight unseen before. I just had a good feeling about it so I went ahead, rode out there. the car was just as pictured everything that I was told was exactly as said. I love the car great job gentleman I would definitely, definitely buy another car from them if I needed it. Thank you. I gave this dealership a five star rating but if there were 10 Stars that's what they get.

July 20, 2018

I purchased this vehicle over the phone from Michael one of the sales rep. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. It was hassle free and... they worked with me throughout the entire process. They were very patient with me. It took me one week to pick up the car and they did not Rush me.

July 20, 2018

I recently purchased a 2012 E350 from Auto Haus of Fort Meyers, Fl. I did this completely over the phone, dealing with Mike and DJ. Both could not have... been more professional and responsive. The car was exactly as marketed and they delivered it to my house and put it in the garage. This company does exactly what they say and when they say they will do it. The whole experience was in the top 3 of all car buying experiences I’ve had and I would recommend them to anyone.