Ciocca Hyundai of Lebanon

• Good Experience

It was a great overall experience. Job well done. Understood my needs and help get me great financing.

Matt, We are so glad you had a great experience at Ciocca Hyundai of Lebanon. We know you are going to love your new Hyundai. Welcome to the Ciocca family!

• New Car

Leasing a 2016 Elantra. Sales person was very accommodating . She even delivered my car to my home

Thank you for the positive feedback Max! I hope you are still enjoying your Elantra, and as always if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to give us a call!

• Gr8 experience

First Hyundai, a Tucson SE, 2015, luv it n luv'd the experience of gr8 service. Profession, curtious, very informative. First day I chk'd into the Hyundi's at Ciocca of Lebanon I met Mike Hurst who encouraged a test drive, i knew I may own my first Hyundai with all the information I had learned from Mike. Once inside everyone I dealt with was very kind n professional. I walked out a very satisfied customer and have already shared my gr8 experience with family n friends. I will highly recommend Ciocca Hyundai of Lebanon! Thank U

Thank you so much for the feedback Abbie! I am so glad you are happy with your new Tucson as well as your experience here. We will be glad to help out any of your friends or family as well!

• What all dealerships should be.

The people of Ciocca Hyundai are an amazing team. On a road trip to see a friend at Lebanon Valley University, our son was stranded with a dead car late at night. He was towed here and left his car on a Friday night with no idea of what was wrong with it nor when and if it could be worked on. He needed to be back in S.Jersey by Monday, but we, his nervous parents, did not expect that would be possible being the weekend, so we had a number of plans to get him home and then to make the 2 hour return trip sometime next week to get the car. We were so pleasantly surprised when our son called on Saturday morning and said that all it needed was just a fuse and a new battery. He said everyone was very friendly and helpful. Everything was repaired and he was out the door for a very. very reasonable fee. No really, it was a great price. It is amazing that in this day and age there are still people who will take care of our kids when we cannot. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you so much Dan for the positive feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated and help us set the bar high for serving everyone that comes through our doors. If you or your son is ever back in the area, we are always here to help in any way possible!

• Well informed buyer

This is my first Hyundai and had I not talked to Mike Hurst, I probably would not even have considered it. His comment was "the hardest part of selling these cars is getting a person to actually test drive one" - a truer statement, I've never heard. From the initial visit until the signing of the last paper, I felt that everyone was more concerned with making sure any questions I had were answered to my satisfaction, than in selling the car. It was good to not be treated like a "number". I would highly recommend this dealership and especially Mike Hurst to anyone who is in the market for either a new or used car!

Thank you so much for the feedback! I will be sure to show this to our sales staff and encourage them to keep up the good work. As always, if there is anything else we can help you with in the future don't hesitate to ask!

• Great experience!

My experience with Ciocca Hyundai of Lebanon was great! I'm not very experienced with buying cars, but working with Rebecca was great. I couldn't have asked for a better salesperson to work with. She was extremely helpful when it came to explaining the features of the car and communicating with me while working to get me the price I was looking for. I interacted with Rebecca, Adam and Roberto, who were all very helpful and friendly. And at the end of the day I got exactly the car I wanted at the price I was hoping to pay. Thanks for an awesome experience!

Thank you very much for the feedback Desiree! I'm so glad we were able to get you in the right car for the price you were looking for. Enjoy the new car and don't forget to stop in and say hello!

• Good Job!!

Thank you very much!! Great Experience!!!!!!!!! :)

Thank you so much for the excellent feedback Joe! We hope to see you around again!

Thank you very much!! Great Experience!!!!!!!!! :)

• Great deal!

Thank you so much for helping me get my brand new car.

Marcelo, Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the Ciocca family!

Thank you so much for helping me get my brand new car.

Marcelo, Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the Ciocca family!

• Quality used and new cars

Good customer service. Friendly staff. Great selection of new and used cars on site.

We are glad you had a great experience at Ciocca! Thank you for letting us know and know that we always strive for 100% customer satisfaction!

• Desired model & color combination at a low price

Al, We are so glad you chose to buy from Ciocca! We thank you for your kind words and want to welcome you to the Ciocca family!

Internet purchase processed professionally and pleasantly by Suzy Simonelli, Roberto Rodriquez and Rebecca Keen. I checked about 40 "surrounding" Hyundai dealers before finding my "dream car" - a bronze Elantra Limited. The unexpected low price was an added bonus. It was more than worth the 100+ mile ride. Many people, including strangers, ask me where I got such a nice looking car, I point to the Ciocca decal and tell a brief story. When asked about the purchase price, jaws drop.