• Dashed in...

I left work, purchased a 2015, and was home by dinner without my wife suspecting anything. The look on her face was priceless because she had no idea she was getting a new car. I'd like to thank my salesman Paul Chappell, he provided me great service with impeccable timing.

• Customer

They will lie to you and tell you to lie to the finance company so that they can get their commission and then they stick it to you. Took them 6 months to give us our contacts! Travis was the rudest THING as well as that ARROGANT Alex who supposedly is a manager. They need serious customer service skills!!! All the good reviews are probably from employees or family. There is no way I will recommend them to anyone, including my enemies!!!

• Awesome Car buying experience!!

Easy car buy experience. I went in with a 5 year old car and left with a brand new jeep! Omar Kocher is the best! John Duran and Eddie Brown helped so much.

• Great salesman..Anthony Martinez

Thank you for the great feedback Rebekha! We are so glad you were happy with your experience here with Anthony. Enjoy your new Charger!

Anthony Martinez was my salesman.. he was very informed on the cars and went out of his way to get the car (Charger) that I wanted ... very impressed

• Mrs Kimberly Garcia

I want to Thank my sales advisor Jeremy Garnett for a great buying experience & making my dreams come true..

Kimberly, we appreciate your great feedback with Freedom and your salesman Jeremy! Thank you for your business.

• Professional

Tom was very professional when I spoke to him on the phone and when I arrived at dealership.

• Professional

Thank you very much! I am so pleased with the fantastic customer service received through the entire process. I have received many compliments on my vehicle and will continue to refer Freedom whenever possible.

• No More Long Waits

The staff was very friendly and helpful and the wait was not long..! I will be back.