This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• THERE ARE STILL GOOD PEOPLE THAT WANT TO HELP YOU

New Lenox motors gave me back the feeling that people really want to help you. We bought a good reliable car . We were made comfortable with our decisions and that took a long time. We finally made the decision to buy the car of our choice, The car is a good reliable car and i am so glad we purchased it from them

• THERE ARE STILL GOOD PEOPLE THAT WANT TO HELP YOU

New Lenox Motors located at Maple & Cedar in New Lenox, IL is now our favorite place to purchase a good, reliable used car. Rob and owner Jerry Joynt went above and beyond to help us get the car we chose. If we had a problem they took care of it or helped us take care of it right away. No hesitation or questions were asked. They put back the idea that people help people and show it by their actions. Thank you Rob and Jerry. Mary and Lou Amoruso

• Doing business was easy.

I found the dealership to be upfront and honest. The price was fair and I was able to inspect the vehicle on site and was given a a full mechanic's report and free auto-check info. I would definitively go back.

• Good experience from NC.

Flew to Chicago from NC to buy a van. Entire experience was good, from correspondence prior to the purchase to completing the paperwork in their office. Small dealer; good customer service.

• No hassel dealership

Great smaller dealer that wont pressure you into a purchase. Had a great experience buy my Jeep from them. Highly recommended. Thanks guys!

• Great Car with a Great Price

We stopped at there store and was very impressed with cars and the people. No pressure and a pleasure to deal with. Thank You