Pride Auto Sales

145 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 1, 2018

Okay.....so my review from before, which I cannot figure out how to take down, is obsolete!!!! If you have already read it, you can tell that our original... experience, on the tail end of the purchase, left a sour taste in my mouth. However, PRIDE has been restored in our vehicle!!!! Once others, no longer Josh, were involved we couldn't have had a better experience. Paul was our hero. He was given a pretty tricky predicament and literally made magic happen. We could not be more happy and feel like they couldn't have done anything more to bend over backwards to make things right. I am not currently in the market for another car, but will MOST DEFINITELY keep these guys in mind when I am. Thank you, PRIDE, for all you did to make my daughter's car what she had been promised!!!!! You are top notch!!!!!

October 28, 2018

Called 15 minutes before we arrived to look at a specific car. They had the car up front waiting for us...pass front tire was flat! They did drop the... price, also had a bad headlight HID $95 bulb that we had to fix. Someone tried to buff out the headlight lenses and really messed them up, will have to see if they can be cleaned up or have to be replaced. When they put the spare on, they did not bother to xx the tire pressure...this could have been a disaster. Only 20 P.S.I. when the donut spare requires 60. Also discovered stripped lugnut on driver front tire. Have only had the car for a day...guess you get what you pay for.

• August 17, 2015

Steve and Tony are awesome they helped through the entire process and worked extremely hard to get me financed. This is my second time working with them... so obviously they will continue to have my business. They are very friendly and knowledgeable and I would recommend them to my friends and family. If you are a first time car buyer and nervous they will make this an extremely pleasant experience for you and answer any questions that you have. The cars they have are all in excellent condition and they have several different kinds of cars to choose from. Plus you cant beat the warranty that they give you . Seriously check this place out its worth the drive.

August 21, 2018

This is the second car we have purchased from Pride Auto in a year. We looked at several cars and came back to Pride. They treat you with respect and... know their inventory. We would gladly recommend them in the future to any looking for a used car in great condition and for the customer service. Thank you, Paul for another great car

July 25, 2018

Looking for a good used truck is not easy The staff at PRIDE AUTO SALES MADE IT A LOT EASIER. i AM VERY PIEASED TO HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH THEM.

July 25, 2018

Josh was very easy to work with. We feel that we got a good deal with minimum hassle. Honest dealership and willing to work with us to make sure we were... happy with our used vehicle.

July 7, 2018

Very pleased with the overall experience. Sale associate plesent and not overbearing. Would recommend pride Auto and will be loklook for the next good... deal.

June 10, 2018

Very helpful, Steven kept me informed constantly about the status of the car I was looking at purchasing , and answered all of my questions.

April 28, 2018

Checked internet prices. Went to 2 other dealerships and left discouraged. Came to Pride and bought a truck today. Best price. Best service. No stress

March 8, 2018

They were very easy to work with and helped me get exactly what I wanted and more. They made everything work for me and made sure my truck I bought was... 100% good to go. Great place to buy a car and I would recommend it to anyone.