4.0
  • Great Buying Experience!!!!!!!!!!!

Carla Rocks!!!!!!!!. Carla and Kevin made this experience so easy for me. They never went back on their word. If they say they can make it happen, they will do just that. I will refer any and everyone to KC Motorsports...Great cars-Great People :)

• Fantastic Car Buying Experience

The owners as well as the staff are laid back, personable, professional and helpful. They go over and beyond to make sure your experience is satisfactory. I will buy from them again.

• 2005 infinity

super friendly and easy to deal with not pushy at all. very nice cars and prices. i would recommend this place to other buyers.

• Great Service

Excellent service. Help with financing .Recommend if you have bad credit.Awesome cars & staff.

• Great car dealer

What a good place for nice cars at a good price. I will recommend this place.

What a good place for nice cars at a good price. I will recommend this place.

• Excellent service

This was the most painless car buying experience of my life! They were fast, personable, and actually listened to my needs. I recommend them to anyone needing a car. They also had a full range of vehicles from older inexpensive cars to almost new. I can't praise them enough!

Thank you Mr. Knox. It was so nice meeting you and im happy we were able to get you in the car you wanted. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Carla

• my 2002 mercedes

awesome car i love it!! my xperience was very honest and professional!great financing and easy to purchase!would recommend kcmotorsports to anyone who needs a good car!

• my purchase 2002 mercedes

thank you kc motors!!i love my car and my buying experience was awesome,very easy and pleasent.most important was that they did what they said they would do!!hard to find that anymore!!