Harbor Hyundai

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2888 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Harbor Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Top notch dealer

Great service, process was fast and easy, personnel was very attentive. I would definitely recommend Harbor Hyundai to anyone.

• Pleasant to deal with, and a fair price

Mike Casalegno was our principal sales rep (actually internet manager) and was very helpful and pleasant, showing us the features and getting us conne...cted to our phones. He was the main contact and final sales arranger. Leonard Fischer was instrumental also in getting to the right price. He recognized what we were looking for and got to yes. We had one hiccup when another rep did not know Leonard's price offer but they overcame it smoothly. Overall an easy, low-pressure experience, we would deal with them again.

• Great Buying Experience

I recently purchased at 2018 Sonata. Let me start with I hate the car buying process. But had a very pleasant experience at Harbor Hyundai. They work...ed hard to be sued I got what I needed.

Overall Experience

• great experience and great value

Had a great experience buying my 1st used car in more than 20 years, they were very patient and tried to get me the best deal my money would buy. Eric... was very well informed and helpful, not pushy at all.

Overall Experience

• Great Customer Service.

Reputable dealership and excellent customer service. On January 1st 2018 I suffered a minor car accident and this dealership was able to handle the re...pairs of my vehicle very professionally.

Overall Experience

• Transparent, seamless, and speedy car buying experience

I had an excellent experience test driving and purchasing a barely-driven Honda Accord someone had traded in for a Hyundai. Leonard Fischer was courte...ous, efficient, and went above and beyond with my car purchase. I had had a negative experience looking at a car at another dealership, but Harbor Hyundai has redeemed the dealership experience for me. I have no hesitation recommending Harbor Hyundai to anyone, and have already suggested it to a couple of friends who are looking into Hyundais.

Overall Experience

• Great customer service from everyone

I've been to Harbor Hyundai several times for service on my 2013 Sonata, and always received great customer service from everyone there. The Service A...dvisor for my visits, Jake, provides thorough explanations of the work to be done and the estimated time to do it, and he's friendly and pleasant to work with- he just needs to work on his status updates a little. I received free shuttle service from the dealership to my home (and back again, since I left my house keys with the technician), and then I was picked up when my car was ready the next day. Saul, the shuttle driver, was very friendly and helpful. And my car's exterior was washed. The prices are fair overall - the price for tires was surprisingly competitive - and, personally, I like to have the OEM-trained techs working on my car. I would recommend Harbor Hyundai and their service staff to anyone.

Overall Experience

• Very willing to accomodate their customers!

The customer service was good and very willing to work with us with pricing and answering questions! Eric was patient and took his time in showing me ...the features and specifics about my new car. Thank you!

• Amazing Customer Service

They always go above and beyond whenever we get our car serviced. Love being able to take it in and not have to worry about anything. Amazing customer... service and attention to detail. Thank you!

• Excellent sales people

We visited easily over 10 dealerships in our quest to find the perfect car for our teenage daughter. Paul was not your typical car salesman. He was pe...rsonable, knowledgeable, and very helpful. We had intended to buy a few year old used car, but ended up with an amazing 2018 with only 3,000 miles on it. When it came time to do all the paperwork, he was patient and explained everything to our daughter. I would highly recommend this dealership as their pricing was fair and they were so easy to work with.

Harbor Hyundai