International European Motor Group

• Amazing experience

Thank You Sharon, The 330xi will be on the way later today. Glad you enjoy the ML 63 AMG

This was an amazing experience. We found the exact car we wanted in Kenosha and we are in Denver. They held the car until we flew out a couple days later. Car was in PRISTINE condition. Mark was friendly and very patient. He went above and beyond, knowing we were going to drive back got us an early oil change, met us after hours, got our wheels done for a great price (blacked out). We got an AMAZInG deal on the price. We drove the car back, the car made it a dream road trip. This was such a good experience they are shipping a car for my mom this week, too. Highly recommend and if I could I would keep this my secret, but these guys deserve the accolades.

• Great Car, Great Buying Experience

Glad we were able to work everything out as planned and get you the vehicle as soon as possible. Appreciate the great review.

I found the car online and called Mark. Didn't take long to realize that he wasn't giving me a sales pitch but was being honest and straightforward. Mark and I negotiated and worked out having the car delivered. We completed the deal by phone, email, text and he delivered the car to my home from Kenosha, Wisconsin to New Jersey in less than a week. The car arrived as expected. The minor flaws a used car has were present but no surprises. Car arrived as described. Couldn't be happier. Would recommend them to anyone.

• Julia, Mundelein il

Just bought a used 2014 Mazda 3, got it for a great price, awesome service, I would highly recommend this motor group!

Thanks Julia, glad you're enjoying your new car.

Thanks Julia, glad you're enjoying your new car.

• Purchase of BMW

Glad we were able to meet your needs Keith. I hope you enjoy your purchase

Mark LaMacchia and his team at Auto Sports & Imports in Kenosha have a nice hand-picked selection of quality imports. They have their own service area so all vehicles are inspected when they receive them. Mark was flexible in staying a little late to accommodate my schedule to see the cars. Overall, a good buying experience.

Glad we were able to meet your needs Keith. I hope you enjoy your purchase

• Great Experience

Thank you Evan. I'm glad we were able to help you with your purchase and getting the vehicle down to you.

Bought a 2007 Audi RS4 with 89k miles through them. It's a rare car and we had to travel from Foley, AL to see it. The car was as described online and I was pleased with how it ran, drove and looked. They worked with us on the price and we were able to make a deal. They shipped the car down to Alabama for us. There is a European specialty mechanic on their site; they do full multi point inspections on each vehicle and do repairs when necessary. They had no problem letting me test drive the car even though I am a young male. Special thanks to Mark for his patience and cooperation in answering my many emails, text messages and face to face questions during the buying process. Overall, straightforward car dealer that is willing to address your concerns. Great German cars.

• No hesitation recommending Auto Sports & Imports

Thank you Very Much, I'm glad you had a great experience

Just drove 200 miles round trip to purchase a vehicle from Auto Sports & Imports. So glad I did and would do again - in a heartbeat. The vehicle will most likely have a "long and healthy" life - it's a Toyota. But the dealership and sales specialist Mark LaMacchia are what made the trip worthwhile. Shopped on line and found they offered the best deal in all of southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. I went to see the vehicle suspecting the possibility of problems since is was being offered at such a good price. So pleased to find its condition just as shown in the photos. This is a smaller dealership that offers personalized service you don't often receive. During the transaction, I had a personal issue come up. Mark was extremely helpful assisting me in resolving the issue....going above and beyond. Even after the contract was signed and the deal was done. Have no hesitation in recommending Auto Sports & Imports

Thank you Very Much, I'm glad you had a great experience

• Great Experience- Will Buy Again!

Thanks Justin, Hope all is well with you and the E Class

I had been in the market for a used E Class for the last couple of months and stumbled upon the car I was looking for at IEMG. I contacted Mark to discuss trade in, financing, and the process overall. From the beginning of the process to the end, Mark and staff were excellent to deal with, responsive, and even willing to go above and beyond on a repair of the purchase vehicle to guarantee the sale. Their low pressure, professionalism is exactly what the car sales business needs much more of! I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a used luxury vehicle in the SE Wisconsin/Northern Illinois area. I fully intend to purchase from International European Motor Group again.

Thanks Justin, Hope all is well with you and the E Class

• Nice and easy sale - thanks!

Rachel and Steve made the sale of my auto a breeze - from dealing with all the paperwork and being very helpful by paying on delivery when I forgot to pay the shipper when my vehicle was collected! Payment was sent through very quickly by electronic transfer & they offered me a fair price on the vehicle - thanks!

• Great Service - Hassle Free

Thank you for your business, Simon! It was a pleasure. Enjoy your rare (and fast!) AMG E63 wagon.

Walter made the buying purchase a breeze. Not having the time to visit & see the car in person, Walter gave me a very thorough and accurate description of the vehicle. Transport was arranged and very reasonably priced & delivered promptly as promised. No issues with the vehicle at all - exactly as described & in amazing condition for a 2007 with 90k miles - looked like half that wear! The only minor issue was an internal switch damaged in transit - Walter mailed me out a replacement within a day of raising the issue - I really can't fault the customer service here. Will gladly purchase from here again!

• Great buying experience

Thank you for your business, Tricia! I hope you are enjoying your Audi and that we can do it again soon!

Very simple and efficient purchase process even though we were from out of state. Walter was very fair and reputable and made sure we were happy with our purchase before we drove away. Will for sure be checking this company's website when ready to purchase again.