Bettenhausen Maserati Alfa Romeo FIAT

(4.9) 843 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

843 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bettenhausen Maserati Alfa Romeo FIAT from DealerRater.com
  • greatest car buying experiance ever
    December 30, 2012

from the start Andrea our sales person was friendly and helpful, we found the whole proccess was made wonderful. thank you Andrea for making this one ...of the best Christmas i could give my wife.

• Was all good
    February 15, 2018

Was looking for used car. Sales person Gloria was great in helping find car that fit budget and needs. Both kind and courteous and knowledgable

Overall Experience

• Great experience working with Bill Slager!
    February 14, 2018

Probably the best car purchasing experience that I have had. Very straightforward. Bill Slager, our sales manager, was super responsive, supportive, a...nd helpful. Would highly recommend Bill and Bettenhausen to anyone!

• MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S 1st AUTO PURCHASE
    February 8, 2018

My granddaughter, KAYLA , found her 1st Auto that she was interested in at: Bettenhausen in Tinley Park, IL. I wasn't thrilled about traveling the ...distance from our home in Aurora, IL, all the way out to Tinley Park, IL but its my granddaughter need I say more. I called and asked for a sales person and was introduced to Josh. Keep in mind I DIDN'T want to travel to this dealership. I asked my questions, Josh answered them without trying to lock me into a sale. I informed him of where I would like my note to be and he said he would to his best and call me back. Long story short, Josh worked it out!!!!!!!!!! We HAPPLY took that LONG drive to Tinley Park, IL, and completed the deal. There was NO HASSEL. The ENTIRE Experience was EXCELLENT. I did everything by telephone with Josh and when I arrived all I had to do was sign the papers. I will definitely recommend JOSH and this dealership for your next New or Used auto. Please ask for JOSH he will work hard to get you THE BEST DEAL. Take it from me, I never thought I would enjoy taking this PLUNG INTO DEBT but Josh made it a NICE PLUNG!!!!!!!!!!! :-) My Granddaughter, Kayla, really LOVES her New Jeep Grand Cherokee. I really mean everything I have written here and I hope this helps with your decision to purchase your next vehicle at this dealership with JOSH!!!!!!!!!! You too will be Pleasantly Surprised and Happy that you came here, just as I was. Sincerely, Kayla and Grandma :-)

• Love my Jeep!
    February 6, 2018

I had an excellent experience at this dealership. This is only my second time buying a car but I felt very good about my experience at Bettenhausen. A...ll my questions were addressed and the salesman, Mark Anderson, even took time to explain the process to me so I understood exactly what I was signing and the meaning behind everything they do. I felt very good about buying my Jeep Liberty from Bettenhausen! Which was exactly how it was advertised and in great condition! I would definitely recommend checking out this dealership.

• Excellent Service!!
    February 6, 2018

Mark Anderson is our sales guy! We had excellent service from start to finish with Mark. This is the second time we bought TWO cars from him. He will... give you an honest and knowledgeable facts on the vehicles. He worked with us until he got us the cars within our budget!

• I love my new Jeep!!!! Best dealership I ever saw
    February 6, 2018

Literally the smoothest process dealing with them. Ashley was an absolute pleasure, fun and put me at ease. Did I mention I love my new jeep. Never be...en happier.

• Great First Time Car Buying Experience
    February 4, 2018

My family recommended Bettenhausen to me after their positive experiences while purchasing cars through them. As a first time buyer, I was very please...d with my experience as well. Erubiel Esparza was a great help in finding me the perfect car for my price range and needs. I recommend that you visit him when you are searching for your next vehicle!

Overall Experience

• Great Service
    February 4, 2018

• 100% great place
    February 1, 2018

Was a great place erubiel was an excellent person to meet was not pushy on the vehicle i went to look at he made sure i liked the vehicle before we we...nt any further with the purchase

Bettenhausen Maserati Alfa Romeo FIAT