Bettenhausen Maserati Alfa Romeo

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 942 reviews

942 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bettenhausen Maserati Alfa Romeo from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• December 30, 2012

from the start Andrea our sales person was friendly and helpful, we found the whole proccess was made wonderful. thank you Andrea for making this one of... the best Christmas i could give my wife.

August 13, 2018

Found a car I was interested on "Car Gurus" and called Bettenhausen and spoke to Bill Stager who arranged a test drive. Very impressed with Bill's professionalism... and found the car I was looking to be car wise more than I expected. Made arrangements to pick the car up the next weekend and have had nothing but the best dealings with Bill. Very satisfied with car.

Bill Slager

(5.0) 11 reviews

August 13, 2018

I had a great experience at your facility. Everyone was very nice and you have some amazing vehicles there. Abbie was very pleasant and professional and... did her best to get me approved and put into an amazing Jeep. Love it already. When other dealerships said ???wait??? until my insurance matters cleared with the accident your dealership said ???yes??? and I was able to drive away that day to my surprise. This meant the world to me and brightened my day after such a trying experience after my car accident. I want to say thank you for everything. I???ve been a Chevy man all my years of driving. Something tells me I won???t be going back. I???ll send all referrals to you with confidence. Thanks Abbie.

Abbie Kloss

(4.7) 12 reviews

August 8, 2018

My experience at Bettenhausen Maserati Alfa Romeo was bar none one of the best I???ve had in my car buying history. From the moment I stepped inside of... the dealership everyone was so polite and accommodating. I recommend Bill Slager as salesman of the year. His attention to detail and patience certainly helped me make my decision to purchase from Bettenhausen. I give them an A+.

Bill Slager

(5.0) 11 reviews

August 4, 2018

Josh and Alex was great as far as putting the deal together for me that made me feel great plus I feel at home doing business with Bettenhausen because... how they put deals together that best suits you and make you feel comfortable and I feel like it not just about the buck. I have been doing business with them for the last six years making purchases from Bettenhausen and by far They are the best thanks again Josh and Alex for keeping me happy

Josh Gabrielson

(5.0) 28 reviews

Alec Bettenhausen

(5.0) 26 reviews

August 4, 2018

Working with Stan Gibson was like no other car buying experience ever! I had very little knowledge about the van but he was great during the complete process!... I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DEAL WITH HIM ON YOUR NEXT CAR PURCHASE!! I WISH I COULD GIVE IT 10 STARS!

August 2, 2018

Had a great experience working with Abbie! Never felt pressured or sold. She helped me decide what I wanted, got the car from a different dealership... and allowed me to overnight test drive it before buying. Process was really easy and simple, very different from my past car buying experiences! Thanks Abbie!

Abbie Kloss

(4.7) 12 reviews

July 26, 2018

I bought my car at Bettenhausen, because it is well known and has the reputation as a trusted dealership, First, I am thanking John for what he does... and all he does in his role as a Sales Manager. He is informative and has wonderful way of letting the facts present themselves, along with providing tidbits of knowledge. He truly does the right thing for the customer. I enjoyed the car buying experience. I am satisfied with the pricing and the warranty options included in this purchase. I genuinely love the way the car handles, it has a smooth feel over the road, which makes the riding experience---fantastic. More people should think impractical and experience their money this way!!! --(smile) I wish John many more sales!!!! -gk

John Harstick

(5.0) 74 reviews

July 14, 2018

I purchased two vehicles this year from Bettenhausen. Shannon Magurany was my salesperson each time. She is amazing! She genuinely cares about people.... She goes out of her way to ensure a smooth and fair transaction. No doubt I would highly recommend Shannon to family and friends. Love love love Shannon. Oh. I purchased a 2017 Jeep Compass in February and 2018 Jeep Compass in June, both this year (2018). Thanks so much Shannon, Marcella Wright

Shannon Magurany

(5.0) 77 reviews

July 10, 2018

Josh Gabrielson made my buying experience at this location sincerely enjoyable and a very easy process. Josh was extremely easy to talk to in regards to... my purchase and explained every step of the way in detail. I definitely recommend coming to this location and having Josh assist you with any of your car buying needs!

Josh Gabrielson