Rick Ball Ford Lincoln - Sedalia

(4.9) 73 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Wonderful experience!

Jeff Ahnen was fantastic to work with. Quick responses every single time. Very professional. Total time from purchase online to vehicle pick up was le...ss than 24 hours... How do you beat that?! By far our most impressive auto purchase experience!

Thank you for such kind words! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!!

• Great experience

Great buying experience. Chris and Randy were wonderful. Put me in the car I wanted for the price I wanted. And most of all, they acted like they want...ed my business unlike a different dealership I looked at a car at.

Thank you B! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to working with you in the future!

• Service

The staff was courteous and helpful. The waiting room is clean and comfortable.

Thank you for such a great review! We truly appreciate your business.

• Great salesman, great car!

Mike was a great salesman. He handled everything for us from recommending the car, to the test driving process and all the way to the loan process. He... made the buying experience very effortless and enjoyable. He was an honest salesman who gave us a fair deal and kept our best interests as his priority. Mike treated us as friends versus just as customers. I would recommend him any day!

I am so happy to hear that you love your new car! Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to share the experience you had purchasi...ng your new car! If there is ever a question you have, or anything we can help you with please do not hesitate to call us!

• D.K. Johnson

My wife and I have purchased two vehicles from Rick Ball Ford. Jeff Ahnen was our salesman each time and we could not have asked for a better buying ...experience. A friendly, helpful young man who enjoys his job. Buying a car is fun when dealing with Jeff.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're happy that Jeff provided you with a great car buying experience. Thanks again, and enjoy your new car!

• Mike is your go-to guy

I knew what I wanted and Mike Jenkins helped find exactly what I was looking for. He made the process quick and easy. I rolled into town and had my ...new truck rolling out in no time. Thank you Mike.

We really appreciate your business and also the time you took to share your experience at the dealership. I will happily pass along your kind words to... Mike! Enjoy your truck!

• Lynne Rockett

I purchased a 2013 Ford Escape from Rick Ball Ford in Sedalia Missouri.. It was on a Saturday. I had spoke with Jeff Ahnen several times by email and ...phone and had set up a time to test drive the escape on the lot.. When I got there it was ready waiting for me.. I drove away a few hours later proud owner.. It had a crack in the grill that I did not notice Jeff told me of it and had me bring it back in the following week and they replaced it.. Wonderful friendly service.. Always helpful and polite.. I will purchase my next Automobile from Rick Ball and hope to have Jeff my dealer..

• Go see Mike!

My husband decided it was time to retire 'Black Betty' at 365,000 miles and Mike Jenkins was tireless in the search for the right replacement. He fou...nd 'Silver Bullet' and the rest they say...is history. We highly recommend Mike to help you find the right vehicle for you and your budget.

I am so happy to hear that you love Silver Bullet! Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to share the experience you had purchas...ing your new car! If there is ever a question you have, or anything we can help you with please do not hesitate to call us!

• Son's New Car

Awesome dealership ambiance complemented by a team eager to accommodate the customer's needs, whichever department you're engaged with (new car purcha...se, finance, maintenance). Jeff Ahnen, patiently, worked with us in delivering my son's new car to specifications. I plan on returning soon for the purchase of my new SUV.

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to know when a customer has received exceptional customer service. Please let us know if you or your so...n needs anything in the future!

• Wouldn't go anywhere else!

After 11 years with my Escape, it finally reached a point where it was time to purchase a new car. I have bought all my cars locally and this would be... no different. Went in to Rick Ball and immediately was greeted by people we knew. They made sure we were taken care of and every need I had was met. The sales manager even offered up more than I had even anticipated. Within 2 hours I was driving off the lot with a new Escape. Randy Goodman and Kent Buckhalter both took such good care of us. I am extremely happy with the choice and look forward to buying from them again soon!

JulieMay, Thank you so much for your kind words, and taking the time to share them. I know both Kent and Randy takes great pride in providing the best... customer service possible. Please let me know if there is anything that we can assist you with in the future.

Rick Ball Ford Lincoln - Sedalia