Jts Kia

New Used Service

980 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jts Kia from DealerRater.com

My experience was great.
    April 13, 2018

Mr. Hicklin was an awesome salesman. Adhering to my request and finding the vehicle in my payment range with the features I requested. He made sure th...at my payments were affordable. The financial officer explained all the paperwork and set up biweekly payments. This is the second car I have purchased from JT Kia. I will buy there again.

JT's Kia of Columbia

We believe that we can (and do) make a difference in the way our customers perceive us and we strive to provide a quality car-buying experience for ev...ery customer. Have a great time in your new vehicle!

noise in back of car
    April 13, 2018

I have complained about a noise in back of my car for a year. Always brushed off as break dust until in Feb. when Matt kept checking my car until he f...ound the noise and got it fixed. Matt is the first service advisor in 2 yrs that kept checking for the promlem. Hope he there on my next visit

JT's Kia of Columbia

We feel honored that you took the time in sharing your impression about our dealership and team with us and many other potential customers. Our highes...t mission is ensuring complete satisfaction and to create a deal that is wonderful. With this, it is always important to have close contact with our customers. We enjoy learning about their preferences as our mission of obtaining customer satisfaction is our goal we take pride in keeping per future achievements. We wish you all the best and hope to welcome you back again.

From a simple service to trade-in for a new car
    April 11, 2018

My main reason for going that day was for a simple recommended service appointment to do an oil change and a few other small things. Spoke with Brad... Smith about a trade-in value just on a whim of an idea and left there with a new car instead. Fast, friendly service!

DISAPPOINTED
    April 5, 2018

UPON MY ARRIVAL THINGS DID NOT START OFF GREAT, AS THE TIME PASSED I WAS BECOMING MORE INPATIENT WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS, I EVENTUALLY LEFT THE DEALERS...HIP AROUND 930 AND I AM STILL DEALING WITH PAPERWORK AND THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT THAT DONT SEEM TO HAVE A CLUE WHATS GOING ON, VERY DISAPPOINTED WILL NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING AGAIN FROM THIS DEALERSHIP

Great customer service
    April 4, 2018

I had the best customer service than from any other dealer I had been to. The staff were all great and very attentive to my needs.I had been to anothe...r Kia dealership and was treated very rudely. I'm glad that I came to JT's and got exactly what I wanted. Thanks JT's

JT's Kia of Columbia

We feel honored that you took the time in sharing your impression about our dealership and team with us and many other potential customers. Our highes...t mission is ensuring complete satisfaction and to create a deal that is wonderful. With this, it is always important to have close contact with our customers. We enjoy learning about their preferences as our mission of obtaining customer satisfaction is goal we take pride in keeping per future achievements. We wish you all the best and hope to welcome you back again.

Horrible experience, slow, inept
    March 28, 2018

I purchased a used charger from them and it was by far my worst buying experience ever. The Salesman was more focused on trying to help multiple peopl...e at one time than he was at focusing on my sale. What should have taken 1 hour to close everything spent over an hour. He also could not comprehend the terms of my already approved loan through my bank and gave the wrong information to their finance officer to where I had to reexplain the loan myself. The car had some minor things that needed to be repaired and I was given a timeline, I was completely fine with this, however, the service team at JT's missed the timeline twice and ordered the wrong parts. I finally picked up my vehicle a week later and have to wait for the new part to come in to go back and have the correct replacement part installed. This should have been a quick easy sale and yet they completely failed on every level. I do not recommend them and will never buy another car from this dealer!

Great experience,
    March 24, 2018

I especially like the perks, such as free pre-trip car check, free oil change for a year, extended warranty. Sales person was excellent, his name is ...Vince, he has even called me after the sale to see how I was enjoying the car. Usually dealers sell you a car & forget about you, not JT's Kia.

JT's Kia of Columbia

Thank you for the great rating and review! Hearing how we can provide our customers with the utmost customer satisfaction is great news. We strive to ...work with individuals to provide them an easy experience that is suited to their personal needs and wants. We hope you have a great day!

Always a good experience!
    March 23, 2018

From the time they honored oil change coupons from a totally different dealership and they agreed to honor my 60K warranty, I have had nothing but ter...rific experiences at JT's Kia! From the oil changes to the all over service maintenance to buying tires, I've never had them fail me. The one time I even noticed they missed something, they fixed it right away with no arguments or unnecessary drama. When I'm ready to get another Soul, I'll definitely start my shopping here!

JT's Kia of Columbia

We couldn¿¿¿t be happier that our servicemen provided you with great experiences. They are a true asset and we are lucky to have them on the team. We ...hope to see you soon, so please come back to visit anytime!

Great experience
    March 22, 2018

Our intentions were just to look at cars, but AJ went above and beyond with assisting us. We drove away in a 2018 Kia Optima. Thank you for excepti...onal customer service.

Muller
    March 21, 2018

Purchased a beautiful new Sangria Optima. The process was not long. The sales person was attentive and helpful. This is my second vehicle that I have ...purchased from JT Kia. Mr. Hicklin was awesome. ¿¿¿¿

Jts Kia