• My Kia store

I will always go to that Kia store as long as Vernon Marable Marty Adcock an Cindy Hardy ate there. They are the reason I go there. None of those three have ever lied to me an hav all ways treat me with Respect. If a sales person tells me something but Want do what he said he will do Mr Vernon makes sure it gets done. Me Marty is wonderful he all ways gets you in an out even if you didn't Have a appt. The work is excellent! Miss Cindy Makes it fun to go there. I love those 3. Linda

• Owner

Great service and the service manager was super nice.

Great service and the service manager was super nice.

• Owner of Vehicle

These guys did a great job and kept me informed at all times. I am very satisfied with the service I received.

• Highly Recommended!!

Highly exceptional customer service. From the first phone call to delivery felt like a VIP. Thanks!

• Fantastic

I look forward to my visits to the Kia store! I always have a great experience. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They answer all my annoying questions and make me feel very comfortable.

• Steve Phillips

Had my wife's car serviced. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They explained every part of the inspection and the service. I have always been very satisfied with my experience at the KIA Store of Rainbowcity

• The best car dealership I have ever dealt with

This is the BEST staff I have ever dealt with. The facility is always clean. I will always be with Kia and I highly recommend Rainbow Ciy Kia. Thanks guys for all your hard work.

• Car service review

Excellent service as always. Staff are so friendly and professional.

Excellent service as always. Staff are so friendly and professional.

• Tommy Reese

Great service department. And very honest on what work needs to be done.

Great service department. And very honest on what work needs to be done.

• I brought in my car for oil change, tire rotation

I brought car in for tire rotation and oil change. The service dept. also did two updates for the computer. Staff was excellent. friendly, facilities were very nice. Will recommend and I will continue to use this dealership. Customer service very very good, quality of service excellent , overall facilities perfect. Can you tell I will return.