Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat

1208 reviews

1208 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 3, 2021

On December 31st, 2020, the last service I received was unacceptable and flat out terrible. I brought my 2016 Unlimited Sahara Jeep in for standard oil... change and requested for my check engine and "Hot Oil" flashing lights to be checked by my Service Advisor, West. I picked up my vehicle 3 hours later and within 2 hours the "Hot Oil" light and check engine light came back on. Therefore, I proceeded to call my service advisor West, but he was unavailable and spoke with Vernon April, who I thought was the Service Manager. Vernon April has "zero" customer service skills and his attitude was rude and disrespectful. I asked for West, however, he was out for lunch so he claimed he was the service manager and said you will need to address the issue with him. I proceeded several times to explain what happened as I submitted my vehicle for services, but he insisted that you must pay $145 diagnostic fee regardless of my explanation or answer. I felt force to pay for diagnostic cost without a legitimate explanation or options for something that I initially requested for but was not done, e.g. check service engine and oil lights and standard oil change. I explained to him again that my Service Advisor West stated everything was okay and my vehicle was in good shape. So, I am assumed that diagnostic regarding the engine lights and oil change services was accurate and completed. However, Vernon continued to say "why did you not say you need a diagnostic done on your vehicle". I stated, I am not the expert and should not have to tell you how to do your job. I indicated the problems with the expectation of you telling me what you need to do or have done to fix the problem. Again, Vernon continue to press the issue of paying $145 for a diagnostic. Therefore, I refuse to bring my vehicle back and decided to file a complaint against him and spoke with Victoria Perez. After speaking Mrs. Perez, the Service Manager called and offered to do the diagnostic at no cost and stated that you must pay for the repairs, it is not free. I told the Service Manager, it's not about the extra money, my time has been wasted. Additionally, you have lost my trust in servicing my vehicle and the professionalism of your customer service, therefore, I will not return, and I believe Vernon April should be reprimanded for his poor customer service skills.

Thank you Sjack1911 for your review. We would like to contact you if you don't mind leaving your contact information.Victoria Peyres Customer Experien...ce Coordinator Ray Brant Dodge 504-363-1999

Wesley Davis

Vernon April

Service Advisor

(4.2) 40 reviews

January 2, 2021

Everyone was very helpful to me creating my dream car. From communication, to in person meetings, keeping me updated on when my car would arrive was perfect...

Thank you DERRICK_KELLY70 for your awesome review. Customer service is our top priority. We are super happy that we were able to assist you and get yo...u into the vehicle that you love. We are happy to know that we hit our mark here. See you at your next visit.

Robert Turner

(4.7) 66 reviews

December 31, 2020

Quinn was so helpful we ended up buying two cars in one day! Thanks so much for everything. From the time we walked in, there was no pressure, he was patient... and we got the deal done!

Thank you Jeslat for your awesome review. Customer service is our top priority. We are super happy that Quinn was able to assist you and get you into ...the vehicle that you love. We are happy to know that we hit our mark here. See you at your next visit.

Ikeitius Everett

Finance Manager

(4.9) 149 reviews

Quinn Mitchell

Sales Manager

(4.9) 76 reviews

December 31, 2020

Very aggressive and knowledgeable service advisor. Works hard to get your vehicle in and out so you can still do what you have to do without wasting your... day

Thank you Mconnor63 for your awesome review. Customer service is our top priority. We are happy to know that we hit our mark here. See you at your nex...t visit.

December 31, 2020

very honest Good service very respect people good cars and good prices Clean and good business and good workers And Quick service to clean ca

Thank you ABDALLAH.ATALLAH1992 for your amazing review. Customer service is our top priority. We are happy to know that we hit our mark here. See you... at your next visit.

Ricky Phan

Donald Clay

General Sales Manager

(4.6) 62 reviews

December 31, 2020

On Xmas Eve my convertible top would not come up, James reassured me that my car was in good hands and will not be in the weather. The parts to fix my... car was discontinued, however MC in the parts dept gave me a picture and the parts number. So grateful. Always great service for 10years.

Thank you Pearlrobinson for your awesome review. Customer service is our top priority. We are happy to know that we hit our mark here. See you at your... next visit.

Chuck Skaggs

Service Manager

(4.7) 40 reviews

December 28, 2020

It wasn't so well this time. My Jeep was vandalized so my insurance company had it towed to the dealership. It took about a month for them to contact me... about the Jeep but that was okay since I drive school buses and have been out of work since March. And didn't have the 750.00 deductible when they did decide to call. I told the man that I would be there next month. Didn't made that appointment so he called again and I told him I would be there the day after Christmas. That morning my husband called the dealership to let them know that they could get the Jeep ready we were on the way from out of town since they no longer to payments over the phone and closed at 2:30. I arrive there about 12 noon. They didn't get the Jeep to me until 1:15. The cashier was worried so she went to see what the hold up was. She came back and said they were putting air in a tire. They gave us the Jeep and didn't say anything. So the needle said it needed fuel so we drove two minutes down the street to the gas station. Tried to put gas but it wouldn't take any! Got back in the Jeep it wouldn't start! Called the dealership that we just drove from. Told them what was going on and they sent someone right over. He tried to jump it but nothing would happen. So they called me back and said that they would have it towed back and could I leave it until Monday so they could look at it for me! Now only if they had looked at it when my husband called that morning. I mean since they were calling me about coming to pick it up and all! Or let me know that the battery that was purchased in July from Walmart needed to be recharged or replaced. Or if the fuel needle would've worked properly like it did before It was brought there I could've drove it long enough to recharge. I'll have to continue this once I hear from the dealership. It's 1:35pm on Monday and I haven't heard anything from them.

Thank you Mrs. Dixon for your review. Someone will be in contact with you soon.

December 26, 2020

Poor Service and feel like I was ripped off. I brought my car to the service department because it was running hot. Whatever the diagnosis I ended up spending... over $1400. 3 days later my car ran hot again and brought it back to the service department and I was told my radiator had a leak and that cost another $800. That problem should have been caught the 1st time I came in...

Thank you Leemj for your review. We would like to contact you if you don't mind leaving your contact information.

Moe Craige

Service Advisor

(4.7) 77 reviews

December 25, 2020

Daniel was a very huge help! He worked with us over the phone as we live about four hours away and had the vehicle waiting for us when we arrived! Thanks... for the great experience!

Thank you BEYGABROAD19 for your awesome review. Customer service is our top priority. We are super happy that Daniel was able to assist you and get yo...u into the vehicle that you love.. We are happy to know that we hit our mark here. See you at your next visit.

Daniel Austin

(4.9) 48 reviews

December 22, 2020

Great experience with a knowledgeable salesman and clean environment. Process was fast and convenient for myself that I was able to complete half the process... from work.

Thank you CAMPBELLJR89 for your amazing review. Customer service is our top priority. We are super happy that we were able to assist you. We are happ...y to know that we hit our mark here. See you at your next visit.

Daniel Austin