Nissan of Silsbee

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 24 reviews

Call This Dealer

July 26, 2017

Rude and don't even know the price of their cars. Don't want to tell you until you sign papers. Not how it works if you want a fair deal.

February 8, 2016

If you are in the market for a new vehicle you can't go wrong with Nissan of Silsbee. Evelyn made me feel at home and went above and beyond to get me ...in the vehicle that I wanted. Best place and best people to do business with in this area.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback! Thanks so much for choosing to do business with us. We will see you next time.

November 23, 2015

This is my 2nd car with Nissan of Silsbee and an extremely wonderful experience as always. The sales/buying process are fast and accurate. Thank you f...or all the professional support of your team. Especially, to my Sales Consultant, Mrs. Evelyn Brown who was very helpful, making me feel comfortable and relax. I certainly recommend her to my friends. I'm really happy with my choice. In Nissan of Silsbee you will leave with a smile on your face! Happy driving my "Rogue"!

Thanks for the excellent feedback! We're very glad to hear your visit with Evelyn at our dealership left you with a smile. We have truly appreciated y...our continued business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you, again, and enjoy your new Rogue!

November 19, 2015

Silsbee Nissan is the place to buy a car. They are very friendly and courteous. Evelyn Brown is my Sales Consultant. My son and I bought several vehic...les from her within the last 3 years.

Thank you for the great feedback, Karen! We are thankful to have both yourself and your son as our customers and we have appreciated your business ove...r the last few years. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

November 18, 2015

I received the best customer service ever from Mrs. Evelyn Brown!!! She went beyond and above excellent customer satisfaction! Any questions I had, if... she didn't know the answer, she found out for me. It was pouring raining with a tornado warning in the area, but Mrs. Evelyn still went out to retrieve different models of cars for me to test drive until I was completely satisfied! She even put my paper tags on my new car in the rain! She got me the deal and price that I was satisfied with! How many dealerships let you pick your price? Nissan of Silsbee will! I felt at home while she set out to please me. I even got free pizza! It is more than a job and selling cars for Mrs. Brown and Nissan of Silsbee. It's all about pleasing the customers until they are beyond satisfied!! I highly recommend Nissan of Silsbee to anyone looking to buy a new car! I really recommend Mrs. Evelyn Brown for your salesperson! You will receive extraordinary customer service that you will not ever receive anywhere else! Super, extraordinary customer service with an unbelievable, undeniable price for a beautiful, enjoyable car!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Gaylynn! Your kind words mean a lot to us. We're very pleased to hear about how much of a pleasant, enjoya...ble and excellent experience you had working with Evelyn at our dealership. Our team strives to provide truly exceptional service for each and every one of our customers, so we are glad this was accomplished for you. We will be here for you for all of your automotive needs. Thank you, again, and enjoy your new vehicle!

November 18, 2015

We have purchased two automobiles from this dealership and could not be happier with the service and sales. Our sales consultant, Evelyn Brown, went a...bove and beyond to give us the best possible deal. She made our buying experience pleasant and stress free. We will continue to do business with Evelyn Brown and this dealership.

We have sincerely appreciated your continued business, Cecile! It has been a pleasure working with you and we are excited to continue to see you back ...in the sales and service departments for all of your automotive needs. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

I bough 3 cars this month to Ms Evelyn Brown, shes the best and very helpful

Thank you so much for your business and feedback! We appreciate you coming in and working with Evelyn!

November 17, 2015

The people at Nissan Silsbee are amazing . Loveing careing sweet understanding. If your looking for a vehicle they are your place

Thanks for your kind words, Martie! We appreciate you recommending us to others!

November 17, 2015

I already bought 4 vehicles from this Dealership. My Family also purchased all their vehicles from Nissan of Silsbee. We only deal with our Sales Cons...ultant EVELYN BROWN. She is the best! We highly recommend this dealership to our friends and family.

Thank you so much for choosing us as your dealership, Timothy! We have certainly appreciated your business and you for recommending us to your friends... and family!

November 17, 2015

This employees at this dealership have gone above and beyond to give me the highest standard of service from the sales manager Dennis Bernal the finan...ce manager Butch Wright, the sales person Evelyn Brown, the service advisor Shane Nolan, and the sales manager Steven Kennedy. It has been a pleasant buying experience all the way through my buying and service process.

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your car buying experience with us, Bonnie! Our team is always happy to go above and beyond to ensure ou...r customers are satisfied. Please come back and see us for any of your automotive needs!

Nissan of Silsbee