Ultimo Motors

362 reviews

362 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ultimo Motors from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• September 27, 2011

The buying experience was great with these folks. The CTS Cadillac I purchased was a great price and they always responded quickly and precisely to questions... I had on the car. I stopped by to look at the car and every member of the team was welcoming and answered any questions. When I came back to pick-up the car they had detailed it to perfection! This was a out-of-state purchase and I would recommend this dealer to anyone anywhere. Nice job!!

December 10, 2018

Being from Idaho, Ultimo Motors and Frank in particular, made the buying experience first class. It was a pleasure to work with Frank, he worked hard to... make the deal work. They made it so comfortable for us, that we totally trusted them and bought the car without traveling to their dealership. Frank gave us immediate response on any questions or concerns we had. Without a doubt, would by from Ultimo again, and woyld refer to everyone. Awesome dealership for out of state buyers. Only regret We have is we didn't get to see their amazing showroom. Thank you again Frank, you are the man!! GO BEARS!! SPORT from Idaho

December 10, 2018

Up front a pleasure to deal with car was as avertised easy access professional car was ready to drove 400 miles a pleasure to drive

December 4, 2018

is not the other dealers experience, no headaches, Frank was amazing and polite... in and out . deal i knew exactly the car i wanted, so that???s make... it easy for everyone..

December 3, 2018

I have been wanting a Audi S4 for sometime, based on a family member's recommendation of Ultimo, I checked their website, and found the exact car I was... looking for, I stopped in to check it out and was greeted my Michael. Michael was very easy going and very knowledgeable. He let me test drive the car, and let me check it out. There were no high pressure sales tactics. I went home to think about it, and ended up going back a few days later to test drive it again and ended up buying it. About a week after buying it, the transmission started making noise. I contacted Michael and Scott at Ultimo, they had me take it in to a shop that they prefer. Turns out the transmission needed to be replaced. Ultimo paid for the replacement and provided a loaner car for me. I am very glad to have my S4 back! Michael and Scott were very pleasant to work with. I look forward to doing business with such a stand up place again.

Michael Jarosiewicz

NOT RATED

December 3, 2018

They were extremely nice at first, I was told one thing buy the sales person Micheal, then told another by Allen. I was told that their vehicles were... serviced, inspected, etc. NOT, Once signed for vehicle, then charged another fee for delivery which was not clear to be told " we take care of it". I clearly asked is this a fee I need to pay and was told no. But upon arrival not only was it COD, but I had to pay an additional $15 for using my credit card. The only warranty I was offered was for the cosmetics of the vehicle that was transferable from the previous owner that I didn't request and upon review of contract was charge $2400 for. Then I get an email that I now need to have the SUV inspected. All theses fees were charged in the contract and now I feel I am paying double for vehicle. I driven luxury cars all my adult life and purchased directly fro dealerships, but trying to try something different and I have gotten taken advantage of as a female purchaser. I have made numerous calls and send numerous emails to receive my extend warranty. I explained that I would only purchase the vehicle with high mileage If I am offered an extended warranty. I have requested this warranty since October 29, 2018 and as of today December 3, 2018, I have not received any sales documents, extended warranty documents and not even a phone call or voicemail message. I was out of the country for a week and had hope to resolve this issue and my documents arrive but nothing. This has been a horrible experience and will NEVER trust or purchase via online again. I have been subject to numerous additional fees and even had to get my own inspection done. Upon delivery, I have also been subject to numerous problems with the vehicle is the reason for the extended warranty that this dealership refuses to sell. A. One of the backup cameras, not operation, B. The caution lite is on due that the interior lights is malfunctioning. C. Windshield wipers had to be replaced to pass inspection D. The back lift door is not functioning correctly E. transmission fault warning is flashing F. The inside had not been cleaned or vacuum was dirty. I will now have to go forth with my legal actions. I think I've been very patient and it has been over a month. PLEASE do not do business with this company, so not worth the frustration then at an actual dealership first & last time. I will not trust CARS.com anymore as well.

Michael Jarosiewicz

NOT RATED

November 30, 2018

There???s no words to express how happy Iam with doing business ultimo specially frank his the best not just a sales man but now a good friend more like... family He always goes above and. Beyond to help me out . It???s been 5 or 6 cars allready and I will recommend and keep buying from them very honest 1 owner cars very happy . Scott Gurel also very nice guy and also goes above and beyond great service thank you guys

November 17, 2018

I bought my Porsche GT4 unseen from 2,000 miles away. Scott was straight forward and honest in all his communications. The nervousness of doing something... of this magnitude remotely was quickly dispelled when I realized Scott was someone who did exactly what he said he was going to do when he said it would be done. This was a first class experience and the vehicle arrived in exactly the condition it was described as. I would highly recommend Scott and the company.

November 10, 2018

This is the second time I have come from out of state to buy a car from Ultimo. They are just an absolute pleasure to deal with and they are knowledgeable... car enthusiasts with a very high standard for their vehicles. They have an incredible showroom with a huge variety of awesome cars. I worked out a deal with Scott Gurel over the phone...when I arrived the car was exactly as Scott had described it, no surprises, no exaggerations. Scott is very low pressure, very humble and is hands down one of the best people I have dealt with when buying a car. Also, the whole process was very streamlined, professional and easy - I was at the dealer ship less than an hour in total and that included inspecting the S6 and looking around at other amazing vehicles in the showroom (dreaming a little bit!). I would highly recommend, I can't say enough!

October 31, 2018

Great people to work with. I recommend to others. Was able to get in the car I wanted at the value I wanted and the trade in price was reasonable.