Thrifty Car Sales - Springfield

• first time buyer at thrifty had good expirience

I came in to thrifty car sales looking for a car for me and my family as soon as I came in I spoke to carl binette we went thru my options he showed me a dodge avenger me and my wife test drove it and carl helped us with our question and helped us get a good payment for the car and the business manager helped us out when we came in to get the car .excellent service from every body at thrifty auto sales in springfield

• Great Service friendly staff

Karl was great very knowledgeable about all the cars on the lot very friendly. Just a overall great experience

• Sales

As a first time driver and buyer I am happy to say i am 100% satisfied with the service and with my new car. Karl at thriftys made this experience for me as simple and pleasant as possible.Despite countless weeks of headaches from searching for a car at different dealers all is took was a couple of days with Karl to get my car on the road.Thank you Karl.

• New car and satisfied!

Walked in needing a new car and within an hour I was doing paperwork. Sales rep was very much interested in what was best for and what I wanted. Everyone in the building very friendly. This is the second time I've purchased a vehicle from Thrifty and the second time I've been satisfied.

• Dont waste your time..

I would not recommend this place . I walked in to get a quote and I felt pressured as if all they wanted was a to make a quick deal. I spoke to Courtney, she wasnt very pleasant and did not fully explain everything. She seemed aggravated and annoyed by my questions I wanted a car but walked away from this place.

We have searched our database for your information and are unable to find it anywhere in our system, which leads us to believe that this may be a fake complaint. We are an extremely low pressure dealership and have a 4.8 Star Rating currently on Cars.com. The description given about me couldn't be any further from the truth. I talk with every customer and understand the importance of professionalism and excellent customer service. The last thing we would ever do is turn someone away who wanted to buy a car.

I want to say thank you to Thrifty Car Sales in Springfield especially to Karl Dziok. I was in a bind and needed a car and they were very helpful. I went in after work the application process was quick. I looked at several cars/SUV's and finally found one that works with my budget. Very patient and very helpful. Karl's customer service was above and beyond what I expected and once again, Thank you so much for my new car! Can't wait to leave the dealership and enjoy it!

• GREAT PLACE

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME AND IT WAS GREAT, EVERYONE WAS SUPER NICE AND I LOVE THE CAR.

• good service

good service did what other dealer could not do. thrifty and david o was great

good service did what other dealer could not do. thrifty and david o was great

• Great experience..highly recommended

Thrifty Cars sales is a great place to go. My experience with Tim and Courtney made the process of buying a new car smooth and stress free. The lot had multiple options to choose from and not once did they ever made me feel pressured to purchase a vehicle from them, instead they walk you through every step of the way. Tim was amazing he took the time to ask about yourself and get to know you so he can honestly suggest the best vehicle for your lifestyle. Thrifty is highly recommended great people, great customer service, great choice of cars. Trust me you won't be disappointed

• Great service

I was very happy with the overall service, I went in with a car in mind and they made sure I drove away in that a car.