Thrifty Car Sales - Springfield

(4.8) 63 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• first time buyer at thrifty had good expirience

I came in to thrifty car sales looking for a car for me and my family as soon as I came in I spoke to carl binette we went thru my options he showed m...e a dodge avenger me and my wife test drove it and carl helped us with our question and helped us get a good payment for the car and the business manager helped us out when we came in to get the car .excellent service from every body at thrifty auto sales in springfield

• Awesome job

I walked in and was treated with respect ! Dave O’Neill helped me get out of a tough situation and into a pretty awesome car. I’m overall satisfied w...ith the customer service! My parents bought a car from here years ago and they still have it to this day without any major issues! Thanks again you guys!

• Great Used Car-Buying Experience

David ONeill was our sales representative and he was extremely helpful, friendly, not at all pushy, and very honest about the history of the car. Thi...s was probably one of the best used car-buying experiences we have had. Also, the car already seemed very clean when we drove it, but after the purchase, they went through it, again, and it looked and smelled like a new car when we drove it off the lot.

• Great job Steven Molina

everything went smoothly. service here wasbetter than I ever hoped for. thanks to steve Molina, and his manager.....they got me into my dream car

• All I wanted

I would, without a doubt, recommend Karl and Thrifty Car Sale of Springfield. Big dealer professionalism with a small town personal touch. I was spe...cific in what I wanted, and he found me the 7 passenger, AWD, Kia Sorrento that I wanted. Great service.

• joanna

Dave did a great job! Great customer service! love my new Jeep!

• Shopper

Good customer service unfortunately the car I really wanted had been sold although other cars on the lot were in very good condition. Just didn't hav...e the one I wanted.

• Great Service friendly staff

Karl was great very knowledgeable about all the cars on the lot very friendly. Just a overall great experience

• Sales

As a first time driver and buyer I am happy to say i am 100% satisfied with the service and with my new car. Karl at thriftys made this experience for... me as simple and pleasant as possible.Despite countless weeks of headaches from searching for a car at different dealers all is took was a couple of days with Karl to get my car on the road.Thank you Karl.

• New car and satisfied!

Walked in needing a new car and within an hour I was doing paperwork. Sales rep was very much interested in what was best for and what I wanted. Every...one in the building very friendly. This is the second time I've purchased a vehicle from Thrifty and the second time I've been satisfied.

Thrifty Car Sales - Springfield