New 888-497-3493 Dealer Website
Used 855-233-9941 Email Dealer
Service 866-746-5883

4.4
Average based on 17 reviews.
  • My Kia Purchase

Outstanding dealer! They went above and beyond to make the process better! I would definitely buy from them again in the future.

Hey Bob! Thanks for posting a great review of your experience here at Kia of Stamford!

• Best sales and service in CT

I have already purchaded two cars from this dealer. Both times I've had nothing short of a great experience. Ernesto is amazing and very knowledgeable. He's very friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend you ask for him when you go into the dealer. The service department is also very friendly and professional. You ask anyone in this dealer to help you out and there is absolutely no hesitation. I will continue to give them my service for years to come.

• Sherry

I have had the pleasure to work with many service & sales representatives of Kia - Stamford over the past few years since leasing my 2014 Sorento, which by the way I absolutely love !!! I have been extremely pleased with the professional contact with Ernesto DePiano. Sales Manager, who ensured that I receive the best service possible. Over the past few years, I have had the pleasure of referring clients to Kia - Stamford, who ended up either buying or leasing!! In fact, my drive way is "Kia True - Red, White & Blue!", sporting 3 Kia's!! Thank you Ernesto and co-workers for seeing that my friends and I were taken care of !!

• My new Optima buying experience

The management and staff went above and beyond and made my car buying experience an easy and painless one ! I would definitely purchase from them again..

• Great experience and an honest team

This team was great. When someone was unclear of the answer to a question, another team member seamlessly came to assist. They were honest about pricing, worked with me to find the best deal, and even convinced me to avoid adding any non-necessities. Great experience all around and they beat all competitors prices.

• Amazing

Very friendly both over the phone and throuhh email. Willing to help and inform me about vehicles I'm interested in

• Dealership Never Provided Information Requested

I emailed the dealership through the cars.com website because I had just returned from overseas and did not have phone service activated. They took over 24hrs to email back with a confirmation that I had contacted them, the first email contained nothing useful. After I acknowledged that I had contacted them it took a full business day for them to email again, this email contained none of the information I had requested. I replied with all the questions I had from the original request and have not received any response to date. I have however received two subsequent emails from the dealership asking about my experience. One email was from the owner/general manager asking again about my experience with their dealership to which I responded with a full explanation of their complete inattention to my requests. Again, I have never received a response. Perhaps they are great in person, but their internet service it horrible.

• Awesome Experience!

I just lease my 2nd new car from Kia Stamford, on both occasions I was treated great, I had nothing but excellent service from Ernesto and the entire sales staff and service dept. on both occasions Ernesto was my sales person, he made it easy, and followed up promptly on all things. It was great experience and my Kia Sportage is awesome. The entire team was very pleasant and the staff went above the overall Customer satisfaction. On both occasions I have to say it was the most comfortable lease transaction I've ever experienced and I recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone looking for a new or used car. Thanks Ernesto

• Unfriendly, Unprofessional

Would not recommend this dealership. The manager and sales associates were rude, unfriendly and somewhat condescending. Happy with the car but find another Kia dealership if you want a positive customer service experience.

• Great experience

Great dealership made buying process very smooth and quick Ernesto and Shawn are fun and very helpful.