4.5
  • My Kia Purchase

Outstanding dealer! They went above and beyond to make the process better! I would definitely buy from them again in the future.

Hey Bob! Thanks for posting a great review of your experience here at Kia of Stamford!

• NY Driver

Ernesto and Kyle were great to work with. They made my lease process smooth and easy. Great deal and great service.

• Sorento

Ernesto and Keith are the best. Couldn't ask for any better sales persons. We bought 6 vehicles from them.

• I leased a 2017 Kia Optima my salesman was Andrew!

My experience working with Andrew was great! I would highly recommend him and I love my new car!!

• Excellent customer service.

This is the best car buying experience that l've ever had. They really tried hard to make me happy.

• Kia Stamford CT

My experience at Kia Stamford has been exceptional. Am specially impressed with business acumen of Sales group head ERNESTO DePiano and Sales Consultant KYLE Green who personally took care of me and my husband Archie. They are not only professional , friendly and helpful. They are tireless and work beyond office hours to attend to our requests and questions. Thank you for keeping us very satisfied customers since 2013! All the best to KIA Stamford office staff and service personnel. Elizabeth & Archie Hobayan

• Very happy with my new Kia.

Kyle and the Kia team at Stamford were polite, professional and found me the exact car I wanted.

• Great Experience

This is my second time leasing a car at Kia of Stamford, and the process has always been easy and just outstanding. Ernesto and Sergio are both great in assisting with the leasing process and I highly recommend them. Thank you guys !!

• Terrible Used Car Service

This review is for the used car side of this dealership. I was in looking at a used Jeep Wrangler and had a BMW 3 series to trade in for it. My 3 series was bought from another used car lot where they bought cars at auctions and they attempted to use this against my car trying to devalue it. We'll come back to this point later on.Everything was looking fine and I was on track to close out the deal when the sales guys informed me that the deal had to be cut short because the land lord came in and wanted the same car. They then proceed to tell me that 3 days later their buyer would be at a Jeep auction and would call to inform me of anything similar to what I was just not allowed to buy. So its okay for them to buy cars from an auction, but not for me to trade in a car from an auction? Interesting. 0/10.

• I had an excellent experience. Highly recommend!

I had a pleasant experience with the staff at Kia of Stamford. I worked with Kyle and Ernesto to lease a Kia Sedona. They were very patient with me and showed that they really valued my business. They did the best they could to make sure I walked out there a happy customer.