Alfa Romeo Fiat of Winter Haven

93 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 12, 2019

Very deceptive during sale. Received an email with an agreed upon sales price in writing. Was happy with price and asked for contract. When contract was... received, I pointed out price was $1000 higher than price stated on email. Salesman never responded back to correct, apologize or explain. The cars is STILL for sale a week later due to their dishonesty.

September 24, 2019

I am pleased with the service and the people that work there I will keep going there I also purchasing a new car and a couple of months

• June 20, 2018

6/18/18 I stopped into Fiat of Winter Haven to look at a car I saw on line. Hayden Marshall, was there to great me and to assist me with my questions... and concerns . He introduced me to Van the Manager, Pete in the finance office and Tim in service. l felt very comfortable and never pressured. Too be honest it was the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership with everyone listening to me and helping. Learned alot I purchased my new used car, 2015 Buick Encore and I love the way it rides and its classiness for a small SUV. Feel like I made new friends that I can call or stop in if needed. I would definitely recommend Hayden Marshall and Fiat of Winter Haven to friends and family.

Hello Ann, congrats on your new vehicle and welcome to the family! Please stop in and see us for any of your vehicle needs!

September 16, 2019

David was excellent addressing my needs and ways to be cost effective. Excellent service!! Staff took time to check in on me and offered assistance if... needed.

August 21, 2019

The staff at Fiat of Winter Haven made the purchase of my used auto very easy. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and use a low pressure sales technique.... I was allowed an extended test drive on the vehicle to ensure it would fit my needs. The car was also very reasonably priced. Many thanks to Van, Matthew, and Alex for making a usually difficult task easy for me and my wife. I will definitely look here again for my next automobile purchase.

July 11, 2019

Everyone was highly knowledgeable and friendly. They went out of there way to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied with the transaction. The dealership... was in great condition.

June 3, 2019

Took my car to Fiat after a 40 mph rear-end collision in April. I asked that they check for anything bent underneath to make sure the car was not "totaled".... I told him I just had a lot of maintenance done and an alignment as I bumped a curb 4 months earlier so I wanted to make sure the car was THOROUGHLY checked. I was ASSURED they would check underneath. Fast forward 5 weeks, a low tire pressure light comes on, I take it to a tire place and they tell me something is bent underneath (a control arm). After two un-returned voicemails to Brad and Tim at Fiat, I show up. I was first told it must have happened some other way; that it must have occurred prior to this accident, and Brad specifically said it must have been from the curb you told me you bumped months earlier. I showed proof the vehicle was aligned after that time; as well as all 4 tires replaced and new brakes. That much work could not have possibly been done with a bent "control arm". The accident in April was a MUCH harder impact than bumping a curb. So Fiat put my car in the air to check. They confirm the bent "control arm", and then tell me they DID NOT check the suspension after the accident; they only completed cosmetic repairs. They contradicted everything they said. First I was told my car was aligned by Fiat when I picked it up after the initial repairs; then 5 weeks later they say they NEVER even checked the suspension much less did any alignment. Then Brad says the car "could not" be aligned with a bent control arm, then he said it must have occurred prior to this accident when I bumped a curb 4 months earlier. I was told basically too bad there's nothing they can do. Not only did I get lied to about the initial work on my car, I was ignored for 2 days, then patronized with my car in the air trying to say I somehow did this before or after the accident. I have never had worse customer service.

June 2, 2019

I have purchased a lot of cars in my lifetime. It took a while but I have found the best place to deal with for the rest of my life!

May 28, 2019

Anthony was a pleasure to work with. I felt they really wanted to help me pick the car that was best for my budget and lifestyle. I did not feel pressured... and will come back when it is time for my husband to trade his car in even though there are closer Fiat dealerships to us.

May 17, 2019

BEST car buying experience ever! Anthony and Van were outstanding in honesty, integrity, customer service, friendliness, deal cutting, closing speed, and... accommodating my car buying needs. An otherwise daunting experience was made a pleasurable one by these guys. If you are looking for a typical "game" of car buying, this is not the place! No bait and switch, himming and hawing, pressure, manipulation, loooong wait times, or other typical bull. After a few hours with them, I feel like I could pop in for a coffee and not only be glad to see them but also be warmly welcomed. Can't recomend Alfa Romeo Fiat of Winter Haven enough. AND I got a beautfiul car, a great deal, and I already know where I'm going to buy my next car. Thank you guys!