• Excellent service

Jeniffer, thank you for your feedback and recommendations!

The sales person that helped me is Steve Alfonso. He is very knowledgeable and pleasing to what I wanted. He was able to help me with the question I had and was able to match the car I very much liked:)

Jeniffer, thank you for your feedback and recommendations!

• great service overall

The dealership was a nice place the people were very nice and explained all the process and got me the best things and best prices for my car I highly recommend them!

• Honesty and Integrity

I came in to see about a 2013 Honda Fit Sport. Carlos was very straightforward and treated me with respect and absolutely zero hype. He let me make up my mind and we negotiated a fair price - including a good deal on extras. There was no pressure at all. He and Johnny made my buying experience easy and hassle-free. Moreover, a really good deal on service/extended warranty means my car will stay in top shape for many years to come. They even went beyond the call of duty and delivered this car to my home. Honesty and fair dealing - a great combo when shopping for a car!

• Avery Greene

Nice people, but didn't make a deal. Drove a late model Accord, but the price wasn't quite where we wanted it.

Thank you for your great feedback! We are so glad our team made sure you had a great experience at our dealership. Even though you did not leave with a new vehicle, we are always ready, willing and able to make sure you find the perfect vehicle for you. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Have a great day!

• San Francisco

Salesman know the product dom Tolentino & finance is good steve never had a hard time every thing was excellent

That is what we like to hear, Ricardo! We are thrilled both Dom and Steve both made sure your entire buying experience was nothing short of excellent for you. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new Honda, and have a wonderful day!

• Wonderful service, great price!!

Our salesperson was very informative and negotiating the price was simple. Already had a price in mind and he beat it!! Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for the recommendation, Denise! At Avery Greene Honda - we pride ourselves on professional and efficient customer service. We're so glad we were able to get you into a car you love for the price you deserve. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!

• Fast, courteous sales service

People were courteous, the transaction for leasing a car was handled quickly, and Dave arranged to have my rental car picked up so I could drive the 2016 Honda Civic EX off the lot. Thank you, Dave!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Helen. We're so glad that Dave was able to give you a great experience. Our staff at Avery Greene Honda prides ourselves on professional and efficient customer service. We hope you enjoy your new Honda Civic and we would love to serve you again in the future!

• Great service

Representative Brian was very cordial and professional and we felt like he really represented us well and negotiated well on our trade-in value.

This is what we like to hear, Aileen! Brian and the rest of our staff are committed to providing professional and courteous service. We're happy you received the value you deserve on your trade in. We hope to serve you again in the future!

• Great Customer service

always been a pleasant experience in all my transactions including this one. Dave was on top of things. Did not have to wait a long time.

Thanks for dropping us a line, Alex. We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent service visit. Dave and the rest of our service department prides themselves on efficient service. We hope to serve you again soon!

• Good selection and clean facility.

I appreciated Robert taking the time to help me find the model I wanted. Robert did a great job helping me through the sales process.

Thanks for your kind words, Thomas. We're so happy that Robert was able to give you a great experience and get you into the car that you wanted. We pride ourselves on providing a sales experience that fits our customers. If you ever need anything in the future, be sure to let us know! Thank you!