Future Ford Lincoln of Roseville

• best place in town

This is the best dealership with the best employees. I only buy here and only get service here. The best place with honest people!

• Best customer service and work preformed at a top

I really like the people who work at the dealership. The are friendly, honest and really try hard to please the customers.

• Awesome experience

I purchased a Ford F-150 I've been to many many other dealers but future ford in Roseville was the best experience I've ever gotten the long drive there was worth it I would recommend these guys to anyone that's interested in getting a good deal and no pressure from sales people I guess that's why I've been back there 3 times and purchased a truck every time love Roseville future ford

• Good service and represetative

Great representative and prompt delivery. Like new approach

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Anthony. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything.

Great representative and prompt delivery. Like new approach

• Amazing service and sales

We purchased an F550 for our company and had the pleasure of working with Tom Netherby Fleet Sales Manager who is amazing. He always has a wonderful attitude and manages to get us just what we are looking for in a vehicle. We only will work with Tom on all of our purchased. A Happy customer. Tracy

• Future Ford Cares

Ted' the man! He was very polite, seemed genuinely to be looking out for us when trying to get our payments down where we could afford them! Can't forget our Salesman Kevin, he was very outgoing, polite, knowledgeable, and even went above & beyond helping us keep out 3 yr old occupied during the buying process.

• Best service ever!!!

The service department was supper nice. They listened to our concerns, gave us a likely explanation of what the problem might be, told us an estimated time for the repair, and expedited the procurement of a temporary replacement vehicle.

• No doubt I would go back

purchased a 2015 for escape, 100% satisfied with my vehicle- it is awesome, love it, The staff was the best,the service was great, so helpful too. I would recommend your dealership to my friends, Also purchased a 2015 focus , was bought at same time, and completely satisfied too.

• Great Service

The salesman was great knew what he was talking about and I bought a car from him, it was a good day.

• MKZ service

I get the same good quality of service every time I bring my vehicles to Future Ford. This service was for a recall on our MKZ. Everyone seemed to do their job correctly and with a smile. Well done.