Future Ford Lincoln of Roseville

3.9
  • best place in town

This is the best dealership with the best employees. I only buy here and only get service here. The best place with honest people!

• Mrs..

All was good. Salesperson was very nice. Very friendly and was not a nice experience.

• My new Ford Escape

This is my 2nd time purchasing from Roseville Future Ford. I am extremely satisfied with the service I was provided. From my sales person Chris and to the Financial Advisor AJ Vidlund.

• Great Service getting a new Ford Fusion

This was one of the best car buying experiences I've had. We got a great Memorial Day Deal and even had the car dropped off due to our busy schedules. It was great doing business with you guys and I will be back later this year.

• Avoid this place

We bought 2 trucks from them, both experienceshave been rough. Told one thing and at the last minute it's different. Took them 3 days to get us a price on a tool box and it's higher than MSRP. Insulting buy a truck from someone else.

• Ford Escape

Ask for Kelvin. He goes above and beyond. No pressure and took the time to listen and then find the car we were looking for.

• I love my new car. They always take care of me.

I keep coming back. Third car through these guys. Amazing service each time.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I keep coming back. Third car through these guys. Amazing service each time.

• Ford Focus

Terrible. Worst experience imaginable. The only positive statement you can make is they have such a team mentality that when you are not satisfied they keep you from speaking to anybody with authority. I've just complained to corporate today. If you insist on buying your car here; stay clear or the finance manager Ryan. Very disrespectful. Good luck

Zach, we're extremely disappointed to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we regret that we failed to provide you with the quality service you deserve. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a call at (916) 969-3600 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability.

• Beyond mad

I am beyond disappointed in the quality of service, I feel like I am getting taken advantage of when it comes to how they take of my car, I continue to get issues with my clutch and every time I pick up my car from service somehow my car gets scratched. Yesterday I picked up my vehicle from service and my car had a really big scratch on it. I don't understand why it's so hard to just give excellent quality service. I see so many great reviews and at this point it feels personal as who they choose to give excellent service too. I don't have the right words to say but I am so mad. ¿

Stephanie, customer service is one of our top priorities so we are disappointed to hear we failed to provide you with the quality experience you deserve. Please give us a call at (916) 969-3600 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

• Best customer service and work preformed at a top

I really like the people who work at the dealership. The are friendly, honest and really try hard to please the customers.