Klamath Superior Motor Company

Average based on 3 reviews.
  • The best dealership in Klamath Falls, OR

I have bought a vehicle at every dealership in Klamath Falls and the only one I will go back to is Superior. I have bought my last 2 vehicles there. The second one Dave sat down with my son, figured out what options, color, model, price that he wanted. Found it!!! Made the deal, then went and picked it up for us. a Dave is the best and I will buy again there..

• Excellent service

My name is Dale I was looking for a 1969 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham I searched the internet and found one at Klamath Falls Superior Motors I start talking to Dave on the telephone about the car he sent me numerous pictures of the car he was very honest with me about the car I never met Dave in person so once I looked at the pictures I purchased the car without seeing it in person taking Dave word for it and I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase Klamath Falls Superior Motors out there in no-man's-land you guys rock!!!!

Thanks Dale. You were great to work with. I'm glad you like the Fleetwood, it's a gorgeous car. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions. Keep it under 100 in town.

• Prompt on any concerns or questions I had

Dave is a straight forward guy,and that's exactly what I'm looking for when buying a used vehicle.

Shawn you're awesome. Thanks for your business.

Shawn you're awesome. Thanks for your business.