• Honda Pilot Purchase

We came from Madison to Milwaukee to look at a Honda Pilot from a larger dealership. Ran into the unfortunate, the car just sold issue. Decided to drop by Uno's as they had one listed as well. They were very helpful and courteous in the process. We purchased a Pilot at a very fair price and are very happy with the transaction and vehicle.

It is always good to hear that our customers are happy with their purchases. Being courteous and helpful to all our customers, is what we do at Uno's, helps make the buying process smooth and fast. Thank you for your business!

• 200 purchase

Rolando really worked to get me into my car. It took about 2 weeks but he made it work. I gave up hope, and one day he gave me a call and said "I think I got something for you" and look it here, I'm driving my 2015 Chrysler 200!

• 2014 Camaro

Great, fast and easy service. Everything explained thoroughly.

Great, fast and easy service. Everything explained thoroughly.

• Great Service, Great Vehicle

I went into Uno's Auto Sales a couple of times. The first time was quick just to look at a car. Marco came out and gave me his card and I went on my way. When I came back a few weeks later, after going to a couple of other places searching for a car, Rolando helped me. I was a little bit rushed because I needed to find a car quick because the rental I had was due for return. I let him know what I needed, and he was patient and showed me a couple of vehicles. I was really pleased with the service I received. I was looking for an honest dealer to do business with. Right off the bat, Rolando let me know they didn't sell salvaged vehicles, which many of the dealers in Milwaukee do. This showed me that they were not looking to cheat people. He was efficient, helped me finance what I needed, gave me options and made sure I walked away feeling comfortable. I like that fact that they also have their own repair shop. Marco assured me that Uno's takes really good care of their customers and if I needed any work done, I could count on them. Definitely recommend this auto dealer to anyone looking for a good car, as the owners were extremely helpful. Not to mention... I walked off the lot with a fresh, reliable vehicle for my family of 4.

• REPEAT CUSTOMER

CUSTOMER SERVICES IS GREAT AND PLENTY VEHICLES TO CHOSE FROM

CUSTOMER SERVICES IS GREAT AND PLENTY VEHICLES TO CHOSE FROM

• HAPPY CUSTOMER !!

PURCHASED A 2007 CADILLAC FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. GREAT VEHICLE AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

• JEEP COMPASS SECOND TIME BUYER GREAT SERVICE

CAME BACK FOR SECOND VEHICLE PURCHASE, THANKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE AND FOR BEING FRIENDLY.

• Great customer service

Great customer service. Very helpful, I was able to test drive the vehicle and was given a car fax upon arrival. Answered all my questions. Overall very happy and excited to have my new vehicle. I will definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

• FORD OWNER

WHILE WAITING ON MY BANK TO GIVE THE OK THEY ALL WHERE REALLY NICE TOOK THERE TIME WITH ME AS WELL AS MY KIDS HAD A GREAT TIME IN THE KIDS ROOM THANKS GUYS FOR HELPING ME OUT LOVE MY NEW CAR.

• WORTH THE WAIT

EXCELLENT SERVICE THEY REALLY HELPED ME OUT VERY WELL..IM SO EXICTED I CAME TO THIS CAR LOT.